More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who would you like to date?

Zina. My wife's Muslim friend

Zina is my wife's friend. They first met in their early twenties at university.

Now 28 and still single, Zina is feeling under pressure. This is because in her culture, she is fast approaching her 'sell-by date' and as a result, her family are doing all they can to persuade her to marry one of her cousins back in Pakistan.

But Zina loves living in the west with all it's freedoms like , a career in sales, and casual sex (not that it happens often but the fact it's a possibility always excites her).

Zina would love to settle down with a white Brit but none she has met has wanted to marry or she would expect them to convert, so it usually fizzels out once the guy got what he wanted. And it has also been hard for Zina to meet a Muslim because of her complex background, half Shia and half Sunni. (They go together like Nitrate and Glycerin.) No pun intended.

So it looks like a distant cousin or nothimg.

Life in Pakistan might give her the family she always wanted but it would come at a huge price.

If Zina chooses to accept, she would surely want to go out with a bang.

One last fling for the road?

Zinaat is small with sexy curves in the right places. She has long black hair with a large oval face and crescent eyes.

Tonight she is wearing a provocative red dress with a slit up her thigh. She is sexy rather than beautiful, but tonignt the sex a appeal is ramped up to the nines.

Her smartphone hasn't stopped vibrating. The hook-up app has obviously been a success. No wonder with a profile pic of her in a revealing yellow bikini.

If her family saw sucn behaviour she would be put under house arrest. Or worse.

~

If you find Zina hot or would like to take advantage of her, why don't you fuck her here?

Please leave your comments and feedback.

What have you got planned for the night with Zina?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)