More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Green Bean Green Bean

Who will we be following?

Zhou Smith, an 18 year old schoolgirl

***Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep***

As the deafeningly loud alarm clock rang out throughout the room Zhou's eyes shot open and immediately moved to her alarm clock, she gulped audibly as she read out loud the time it displayed "7:50!?". Zhou immediately pushed the thick blankets she used to cover herself revealing her completely naked body to the relatively cold air, rushing over to the closet opposite to her bed she threw open the doors and hurriedly grabbed her school uniform, a plaid microskirt that just barely reached below her shaved mound, thin black stockings that reached to her thighs, and a completely see-through white button-up dress shirt. Giving herself a twirl in the mirror in the corner of her small room she glanced at her reflection to make sure everything was perfect for the day. Glancing at her reflection bright green eyes stared back at her 5'9" form, her body had been perfectly sculpted as part of her school curriculum, constant running, gymnastics, medication, even acupuncture was used to bring out the maximum desirability in Zhou. Her breasts were relatively small, being only B cup compared to the rest of her classmates who were mostly C's or higher, something that had irritated her to no end, especially when it spurred accusations of her being a pureblood.

Breaking herself from her self examination her eyes drifted back to the alarm clock, her heart sank, it read 7:55. seeing she had only 5 minutes to make it to school on time "I'm going to get 50 lashes for being late!" she yelled to herself as she rushed out the door and towards the school. Running out of her massive apartment complex Zhou found her self in a densely packed one-way street filled with duplicated apartments and houses with the occasional variation here and there, almost instinctively knowing her destination zhou immediately turned right on the one-way street and continued her brisk pace. District 7 was one of many all Asian districts in New New York City and its purpose was to separate them to better control and segregate them from the other races, that was how most of the city operated with blacks being constrained in black districts, Latino's being constrained in Latino districts and so on. Even whites had their own districts, the only difference being they were the only ones allowed to move between districts unauthorized.

Recognizing the familiar propaganda speaker that jutted from the ground Zhou knew she was close and could just see it down the street, a massive blocky building that looked more like a prison than a school on the outside Finally reaching her destination immediately headed for her classroom, body covered in sweat and hair a mess. As she wandered the halls for her homeroom her fears were confirmed, there was not a soul in the stone and wood hallways. Finding room 102, Zhou entered as quietly as she could opening and closing the door with her head down, hoping, pleading she wouldn't be noticed.

She wasn't so lucky

"Mrs. Smith, it is so good of you to finally join us, sleep well I take it?"

The booming voice that greeted her was none other than Mrs. Peterson, one of the personal slaves of the headmaster, Jack Peterson. Folding her silk glove covered arms just under large DD bust, Mrs. Peterson stared daggers into Zhou. Mrs. Peterson was highly respected at the school, and not just because she was the personal of the headmaster but she embodied everything a good submissive chink should be. Thick leather boots ran up to her thick thighs, leaving a slight indent on what little fat her body had, she'd normally wore a matching leather corset that accentuated her figure but it had been nowhere to be found on her for months. The reason was painfully obvious to anyone with a set of eyes, she must have been 4 months pregnant at least as her normally stiff midriff was stretched immensely outwards, many of her students had wondered whether it was more than one child she was carrying but none had the courage to ask her. Mrs. Petersons stare burnt deeper into Zhou and the most she could do was keep focus around her and avoid her gaze, her silky hair was done in a neat bun style held together with cheap crappy chopsticks while her face was framed with a beautiful pair of glasses that almost looked to be made of crystal.

A small rivulet of milk leaking from her left teat and hitting the floor broke her out of her admiration for her extremely beautiful teacher.

"Well, Miss Smith? Do you have an excuse this time or shall I begin the lashings right away?"

What excuse does she give if any?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)