More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by benolr benolr

Who does he pick?

Zelda

Princess Zelda the Heiress to the Hylian Throne. She was Morgan's chosen Eve whom he would build a new world with. To ensure this Morgan pulled a version of her that had no kingdom to rule. Bringing her here was a simple matter and thus she is aware of what her duty was. She would give birth to a new generation of the Royal Family and thus in this small hut the pair would build a new Hyrule.

Clothing was not needed with no one to judge them the pair had taken to nudist lifestyle to heart. Currently you were in the woods looking for the Princess of Hyrule as she had gone off for a bit to relax. Her pussy needed a break and so does Morgan's dick. But that was a bit ago and now Morgan was reading for another round.

Exploring the area you came across the river of fresh water near the pairs abode. Looking to it Morgan found Princess Zelda bathing in it as she turned to you and smiled. "Hello my king did I worry you?" Zelda asked with a smile on her face.

"Not really just wondering if your free for a bit of breeding?" Morgan asked as he smiled to Zelda.

"Hmm perhaps but I am also in the mood for a bit of spoiling as well." Zelda teased as she smiled to Morgan. "How do you plan to spoil me?" Zelda challenged as she looked to Morgan.

A.) Picnic

B.) Worship

C.) River Bath fuck

D.) Something else reader suggestions welcomed.

How does Morgan spoil Zelda?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)