More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zearo8 zearo8

Select a storyline

Zeke the Rampardos

You are Zeke, a seven foot tall rampardos with a short blue pants and not wearing any shirts. You look back at what was once your village, but the infected pokemon had attacked it and only you and closest friend Flora, a seven foot tall nidoqueen, had escaped while everyone else had either became infected themselves or swallowed whole... Flora's resting behind a tree since all of the running that the two of you did... 'Mom... Dad... I promise I'll find a cure to this infection...' You thought to yourself as you looked up at the clear sky. Once Flora is done resting, you can start your journey to find a cure or someone that knows what happened...

A few minutes had passed and a low growling could be heard from behind you... You turn around and spot a torterra! But it's not native to this forest and it had purple eyes! After getting away from the ones that attacked your village, you still don't know how to deal with one yet! You shake a bit since you're at a type disadvantage but you growl as you weren't going to back down! From the top of the your head you know Zen Headbutt, Ancient Power, Head Smash and Flamethrower. You decided to keep the fire move as a last resort as you start off with Ancient Power, creating power from within you. You fired it at the torterra, but it doesn't do much even though it hits its mark. The large turtle then fires off a Leech Seed! That could be bad for you if it lands...!

  1. You manage to dodge it

  2. The seed lands on your head!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)