More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gunde gunde

Well, who goes there?

Zayeh and Lira, lustful dancers and thieves

The covered wagon which had rolled up towards the gate stopped a few yards in front of it, with the guard observing it and the figure which sat up front on the box seat with a tired glance from where he stood in the gate, allowing it to shield him from the rain.

“Merely two new visitors to this fair city,” the figure replied, dressed in a heavy, hooded cloak that protected it from the steady downpour.

Intrigued by the fact that the voice was unmistakably that of a female, and a very sultry one at that, the guard motioned for her to steer the wagon into the gate before motioning for her to stop once again.

As if cue, the figure pulled down the hood of her cloak and showed herself to be a ravishingly beautiful woman with locks of lustrous blonde hair framing the exquisite features of her face, the shimmering golden colour of her tresses working quite nicely in union with the vivid red of her full, lush lips, lips which she’d already drawn into an amused smirk as the guard gawked at her beauty.

“Uh… there’s two of you?” Lira struggled to keep her smirk barely noticeable as the guard stammered out his question.

“Zayeh!” The delectable blonde suddenly called out, and the guard could hear movement coming from inside the wagon.

Having expected whoever was in there to appear through the opening in the front, he was surprised to spot a pair of feet landing on the ground behind the wagon, and then nearly dropped his spear when he spotted the figure that came sauntering around it to walk straight towards him.

Possessing much darker skin than her tanned friend, Zayeh had raven-black hair but the same voluptuous build, toned through years of practice and exercising, as Lira, and the two of them shared the same sort of strikingly attractive face, even if her lips weren’t quite as full and her eyes bigger and with an emerald green colour rather than Lira’s sapphire blue.

Zayeh’s incredible frame and awe-inspiring beauty would in itself have been enough to leave the guard shifting his stance rather awkwardly in an attempt to handle his growing erection, but the fact that she was clad only in a pair of sheer turquoise bands of silk, one strapped over her pair of ample tits that appeared almost too good to be true where they protruded out proudly from her chest and the other tied round her waist and looking skimpy enough to make him suspect that all it would take to get an unrestricted view of her pussy and ass would be to stand behind her when she leaned forwards, was why he began to move about his left leg in an effort to keep his hardening dick from pressing too firmly against the front of his trousers.

“And who might this be?” Unlike Lira, Zayeh made an effort to sound and appear as seductive as possible, appearing very much like the proverbial spider to the guard’s fly where she stopped about two feet away from him to balance herself on the high heels of her white sandals. The cold air combined with the thinness of her top and the contents of her character meant that her nipples were hard and pointing straight at him.

“Uh… there’s an entrance fee for whores,” the guard explained, his eyes bulging even further out from their sockets when Lira finally slid open the front of her cloak to reveal to him that she was every bit as curvaceous and busty as her dark-skinned friend, leading him to ogle how her long legs were hugged by her tight leather pants and how her huge tits appeared to be on the verge of spilling out over the neckline of the skimpy white top that left her toned midriff bare, before returning his lustful gaze to Zayeh.

“Oh, but we’re not whores, we’re dancers,” Lira smiled at Zayeh’s explanation, it was the brunette’s turn to get them inside the city without having to pay for it, since Lira had performed that task on the previous stop during their journey north.

“Right,” the guard mumbled out as Zayeh inched herself closer to him, having no way of knowing that what she was telling was the truth, or at least a part of it. Zayeh and Lira were dancers, that much was true, but they were also thieves specialized in burgling the homes of the rich and powerful.

“We don’t fuck for money,” Zayeh’s smile became more enticing, and Lira noted how her friend had apparently decided that the guard was the sort of man who would be riled up further by a few curses. From the looks of him, Lira suspected that Zayeh would be able to get him off without even touching him.

Does she?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)