More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rumbleroar Rumbleroar

Who will our story follow?

Zane Williams, High School Senior with a "little" secret.

My name is Zane Williams, aspiring actor and local heartthrob of the Douglas County High School, on the morning of the day I was dreading, the day of my auditions for the school play I lay awake in my room staring at the ceiling. I ponder every possibility in my head as I always do, I have practiced and perfected my song and monologue and am confidant in my abilities but my nervous feelings always return when it's time for the auditions.

You see this year is my senior year, and after playing the lead in the last 3 shows I want this year to be no different, I want everyone to remember my performance this year. This year Douglas County Schools is producing the classic musical "Les Miserables" and I want to be it's Jean Valjean.

I lay awake in the early morning hours, still only wearing my small black shorts as I'm brought to my senses by a knock at my bedroom door. "I'm getting up mom" I say, assuming my stepmom is at the door to wake me,but as I stand up the door opens revealing my timid little stepsister Lizzie. "What do you want Liz?" I ask in a throwaway manner as has become my custom with dealing with my little stepsister, she is a big dork and I never miss a moment to let her know her place, as I hop up off the bed to think of some mean name to call her I see her face change, and as I follow her eyes I see my predicament as my shorts have caught on my beds railing and stayed on the bed leaving me naked.

How does Lizzie react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)