More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LoneLolita LoneLolita

Who shall you choose to play?

Zander Cherkov

"Zander?" Your house maid Elsie is calling you. Elsie is a good looking lady, short but thin with long blonde hair pushed into a high ponytail. She has been in your wife's house since she was a small girl. You never understood why she continues to serve her after the ten years given Elsie could have left when you arrived, but you are aware Elsie is very good at her job. "Mistress Ophelié Charmant will be arriving soon."

Ophelié is your sister-in-law, a middle-aged woman with a penchant for gossip. You have never met a woman who drones on like she does. You find her terribly boring, but your wife and her are close. "Tell Seraphina I will see her and her sister soon."

Seraphina, your wife, was probably once a beautiful young lady, however age has not been kind to her. She is in her early fifties and looks older. Her face is worn and wrinkled with dark under eyes. She is shorter than you and much more overweight. Luckily, she has yet to ask for sex.

"Sir Zander, are you sure you would like to attend brunch? Mistress Seraphina did say you did not need to attend?"

Do you attend brunch?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)