More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by YuriLover567 YuriLover567

Who's gonna get stripped naked?

Yuyaki

A resident of the hidden Tohno Village and leader of the Tohno Tengu Elite Shinobi Group, Yuyaki is a dark-skinned beauty that will do anything to protect her village. She is a gentle, soft-spoken leader that prefers to avoid conflict whenever possible, but if push comes to shove, she isn't afraid to bring her swords out.

Though she does not lead the village itself, she is widely respected and admired by the residents and is regarded as their protector. While she is normally gentle, once she takes her nodachi out, her personality does a complete one-eighty and she becomes extremely violent and blood-thirsty, not stopping until the present threat has been rendered silent.

Whenever Yuyaki feels stressed and overwhelmed, she takes to meditating as a way to clear her head. Just don't interrupt her when she does this, unless you want a blade in your jugular.

In Senran Kagura: New Link, it was revealed that Yuyaki is in fact the host of an ancient and powerful yoma named Yasha. After separating from Yasha and inheriting her powers, Yuyaki effectively became a yoma hybrid, just like Fubuki.

She also holds a distinction of having the most revealing outfit out of the entire cast. Seriously, it makes actual swimsuits look modest with how much she shows off. (Not that I'm complaining.)

How will Yuyaki lose her clothes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)