More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Catch the dream Catch the dream

Do you fill in the form?

Yuup

Why not, i mean its only going to send an SMS out to me or something, thats if it works. You pull your chair closer to the PC and fill In the form..

RYAN HEIGHT

#7#5#3#88#1

And then click send! The screen takes forever to process, _maybe it doesnt.. Oh its sent! _You grab your phone from your pocket and wait for the text, thats even if it will send you one... You wait and wait and wait. Nah! What was i thinking.

You go back to your PC to shut it down but you notice a new screen.. Which says.

THANK YOU RYAN. YOUR SOUL WILL SOON BE TAKEN, AND YOU WILL BE ALLOCATED A DJINN VERY SOON.

On screen you notice there is a very life like head shot of a Djinn just like in Wishmaster movies. What a joke you think, you quickly check your phone once more and decide to call it a night.

You quietly slip into the bedroom. Katy is already sleeping. lying in bed you feel the usual arousal you get mosts nights; thinking of placing you erect cock in the crack of her ass.. Oh! her ass looks incredible in a dark room. You have thoughts about doing this hundreds of times but you just end up masterbating.

nameofpicture

But hey Fuck it! tonights the night you think and you slowly position yourself right behind her. Your cock twitches in anticipation in touching her ass. Slowly cm by cm you move in closer wondering of her reaction. "Dup" your cock touches her ass once and you pull away.. She does not react. "Dup" you nudge it again.. This time she squerms a little but she settles down. "Dup" the third time you leave your cock between her ass, and stay very still. Your breathing is so heavy now.. And your cock is throbbing to get some. After a minute you start pushing it at her ass, it only takes 3 probes until she stirs and realises your actions.. "WTF You doing Ryan" she says "Im trying to sleep, get off!" you mumble an appologie, acting as if your unware of your actions.. Roll over, and your head screams FUCK!! In fustration. Next thing you know you fall asleep.

You spend the night having nightmares involving the Djinn chasing you for your soul. You wake at 4am with intense pain. "FUCK!" You yell. As quickly as the paim came it had vanished. " Ryan you ok?" asks Katy. "Your gunna wake the kids!" yeah im fine sorry about that, you reply. But your not alright your body is covered in sweat and your stomach mildly aches. You decide to get up and walk it off downstairs.

Downstairs you pour yourself a water and head to the toilet. What is going on!?! You lift your t-shirt up to find a huge scar to the right of your belly-button. WTF! Wheres has that come from? "Bringg" your phone goes off, you have an SMS.

{Hello Ryan, Im the DJINN Of Manipulation, Reply to this message with a subjects name to manipulate. And He/She is your toy}

"Djinn of manipulation?!?" so there is diferent types of Djinn? You begin to feel alittle freaked out by the scar.. The nightmares and now the SMS.

Blurry eyed and no more pain you decide to head back up to bed!

Or Do You Respond To The Djinn?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)