More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BlackMonosh BlackMonosh

Who is your stepmom??

Yuuhi - your childhood friend

Yuuhi, your stepmom and classmate, also holds two other dubious titles, your former neighbor, and childhood friend. The last part is very important since the mangas and animes seem to focus so much on the love relationship between childhood friends, osana najimi, being the most pure love of all.

But you, Yuto Takeda, know better.

While Yuuhi wass your childhood friend, and was your next house neighbor until she moved into your father's bedroom, you never ever considered as a future love interest. The thing is that the two of you grew up together when you're three years old, and being together that long firmly puts her in your 'sister' category.

And yes, despite what mangas and animes tell about sister, it's very difficult to suddenly change the status quo from being a sibling to a potential love interest just like that. According to an article you search while making a school report, growing up together with someone will cause the brain to develop a specific rule that prevents you from being attracted to that person. The author claimed that it was a natural evolution to dissuade , pointing out that incestuous attraction, while they do happen, would be between partners that are separated when they were young.

To put it simply, while Yuuhi is beautiful and cute, you're not attracted to her. Apparently your father and Yuuhi didn't spend that much time together when growing up since they ended up the way it is right now.

"Yuto,"

"Yup, mom?"

"I told you not to call me that!"

"You are my mother," you say, enjoying rilling her up. "If you really want, would you like me to call you auntie then?"

Yuuhi pouts before sighing. "Whatever, I would like to talk to you,"

What does she talk about?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)