More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Anair18 Anair18

Who's fighting who?

Yuno Gasai vs Yandere Chan

Yandere chan woke up, rubbing her eyes while her cock slowly sprang to life. As her vision cleared, she saw that she was not alone in this classroom.

A few feet away lay another girl, just as voluptuous and well endowed as yandere chan, and was too just waking up. Pink hair, pink eyes, huge tits with a massive erection to match. This girl was none other than Yuno Gasai.

The two stared at each other, not thinking much at first until hazy thoughts their way into their minds, as if they were being influenced by some higher power…

Immediately, the two sprung up into stances. Yuno nor Yandere chan knew why they were here, but their minds told them that if they were to and fuck the other into submission, then the love they so desired would be theirs.

Both their cocks stood at full mast, throbbing with need and eagerness for relief, and the two began circling each other.

“Don’t make this harder than it needs to be,” Yandere chan growled almost huskily. “Just surrender your holes to me. Once I’m done taking your ass, Senpai will finally notice me.”

Yuno frowned, slowly stroking her cock in a slow rhythm but still not taking her eyes off her opponent. “I’m afraid I can’t do that, since my beloved sweetheart will pour out his heart to me once I’m done pouring my load into you.”

Both frowned. A peaceful fuck wasn’t an option; through and lust, one will fuck and the other will receive.

Both eyed each other, looking for an opening to attack.

Who attacks first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)