More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Grif*end Grif*end

Who will go first ?

Yukimi

Aiko was done suffling and dealing the cards but nobody has expreced any desire to go first she knew that her sister was still being paranoid, Miyahara sensei was probably just indiferent and Yukimi held back due consideration for the others she was being so cute Aiko decided to tease her.

"Ok then Yukimi it's decided, you go first."

"Eh ?!" The idol was both startled and surprised by "B-but the others ?"

"Ara ?" Aiko tilted her head playfully "Does someone else wanna go first ?"

Akio's Question was met only with silence

"See ? Everyone wants you to be the first one so just go already, Sem~pai.

Finally giving up Yukimi reached for the dice feeling defeated by the younger girl.

However she took the time to read her cards before her roll.

"Everyone according to what's written on my black card it says i can use it to protect an other player from a colour effect so if anyone gets some thing they don't want just let me know and i'll make sure to protect you !"

The declaration managed to help everyone relax a bit having an out when they didn't know how far could this game go was reassuring still Tae felt that she had to lecture her friend .

"Yuki... I don't think you are supposed to announce your cards like that."

"Huh ? Why not ?" She got flustered to be rebuked over something everyone seemed to be happy about, thankfully Aiko came to her rescue as a form of apology for making her play first.

"Yeah, Tae why not ? We are all just playing for fun here infact... Yeah lets make it a rule everyone has to reveal their black cards everyone in agreement rase your hands !"

Aiko's and Yukimi's hands were rased immediately and was soon followed by the other two.

"Seems like it's unanimous ! Well then with that settled Yukimi why don't you make your roll ?"

Yuki nodded but then her gaze fell on the pawns. "Wait! We should pick our pieces first!"

Everyone was a bit stunned by Yukimi's enthusiasm over such a simple thing but finally Aiko just shrugged."Sure i chose the red one."

"Blue for me." Said Tae following her sister's lead.

Shioko spend a few moments staring at the pieces "hmm i guess i'll chose the green one"

With everyone else done choosing their pieces Yukimi declared she would pick the yellow and let go of the die in her hand.

6

Immediately the yellow pawn came to life, it moved across the board reaching the first purple tile.

"Wow" excalaimed Yukimi while clapping in wonder and excitement over her pawn sudden movement "It's like it's magic !"

"Aren't you a bit to old to belive in magic Yu ?" teased Tae "It's probably just magnets or something."

"But it also knew how many squres to move not to mention that it knew miss Shizu pawn." Shioko said with an arched eyebrows "This game might be a lot more intricate than we think" she added afer a brief pause.

"I guess Kitchiro san really didn't exagerate when he said that his company was emploing the most advanced of technologies in their games i am starting to get very excited now." Aiko added.

Taking this as her cue to continue with the Yukimi reached for a purple card. The card seemed to have three sections to it a tytle in capital at the top a space for "something" perhaps a picture (?) In the middle and text at the bottom. The text read "GLORY" while the middle section was empty, as for the text it was just a question "Will you continue ?". Without really understanding what the card was about but fully committed to getting the fun started and finding what else the game had to offer Yukimi announced she would continue, in response a purple beam of light washed over her, when it cleared Yukimi felt a bid disoriented but nothing more she then noticed that everyone seemed to focusing on her each filled with different emotions Aiko was exited, Tae seemed worried and finally Shioko was a more collected mix of the two. Their attention reminded of some of her fans...wait her fans ! If this company had such advanced games wasn't this like a huge opportunity to promote herself through them, why didn't she thought of this sooner !?"

"Hey Yuki you ok, did this thing do anything to you?" Yukimi noticed Tae had come over to her and was checking in on her.

"No it's not the game, it's just... i realized i should had asked Kitchiro-san for permission to stream our game."

Tae just started blankly at her friend not really getting what she was talking about thankfully once again her sister came to the rescue

"Oh i see that's not a bad idea this is a premium game not many would get to play so it could be a huge boost to your popularity." Having said that Aiko paused in thought for a moment then continued "Streaming without permission might be bad after all but why don't you take a video then ask for permission to post it i am sure Kichiro-kun wouldn't say no."

Tae who was not used seeing her best friend being assertive felt a bit weird about all this but was actually happy to see her being a bit selfish. "I agree you should go for it." She said eventually.

"That's a great idea ! Thanks Aiko, Tae!" Exited Yukimi pulled out her phone but before she could start recording Shioko protesed.

"Wait a moment girls i know you are all exited but i am a teacher i don't think it be a good idea for me to be in the video." Shioko sounded responsible but in reality she just didn't wanna have to deal with fans and reporter coming after her to ask about her ex students and their jobs.

"I don't think it's that big of a deal." Aiko offered "A lot of teacher and professors even have their own ITube channels.

"Please Miyahara sensei?" Pleaded Yukimi looking like a puppy.

"Even if you say that..."

https://strawpoll.com/polls/XmZRjqj59Zd

(Hand: 6, Protect)

Does Shioko Consent ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)