More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Phantompen Phantompen

So, what group first? Or perhaps start with an individual?

Yuki and her friends on vacation.

"Here's to the future!" Yuki cried, holding up her glass in a toast. Her friends all cheered, clinking their glasses together.

Yuki and her best friends, Elizabeth, Miki, Rachel, and Rebecca, had graduated from high school just two weeks ago, and were in the midst of celebrating. They'd planned this celebratory trip for months beforehand, and had pooled their money together to rent a place in a resort they'd have never been able to afford normally. Sure, they were sharing a room, but it had more than enough space for all of them, and they were best friends besides, so it wasn't awkward in the slightest. Elizabeth had been able to acquire an absolute hoard of for the group, despite all of them being under drinking age. Yuki hadn't been sure about that at first, but after the first few drinks, she very quickly loosened up and hailed her friend as a genius.

Those initial drinks had been hours ago at this point, and it was fair to say that everyone in the room was holding a healthy buzz, if not completely intoxicated. The atmosphere of joy and relaxation was overwhelming, and none of the women could resist the occasional bout of giggles as they enjoyed their altered state.

"Y'know, what we... what we need..." Rachel said, wobbling slightly where she sat. "What we need is to do something to really celebrate. Like, the booze is good, don't get me wrong, but come on! We just graduated! Let's do something really wild!" the brunette declared before leaning back into her chair in a heap.

"Like what?" Rebecca asked. "We're already on an awesome vacation, wasted, and have a long stay ahead of us."

"Oh, I know! I know!" Elizabeth shouted, jumping up from her spot on the couch. "We're gonna do something that nobody'd ever believe a group of 'good girls' like us would ever do!"

The entire group looked at Elizabeth, very intrigued at her statement.

"Considering where we are, why don't we..."

(Note, this can be used as a branching point to determine what kind of place the vacation is taking place in, on top of what activity gets the ladies into their predicament.)

What does Elizabeth suggest?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)