More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Phantompen Phantompen

What does Elizabeth suggest?

Skinny dipping on the beach

"...hit the beach, but forget the suits!" Elizabeth declared. "Good, old-fashioned skinny dipping!"

Yuki was the first to raise her hand and voice a concern on the rest of the girls' minds. "But, Liz, we're at a resort! The beach isn't about to be empty, even this late!"

"Not this beach, stupid!" Elizabeth said, shaking her head. Pulling out her phone, she fiddled with it as she continued. "There's another one, a couple miles away, that isn't on any of the brochures. I noticed it when I was checking out the region. No tourists are gonna know about it! We'd have the waves all to ourselves."

"I did say we should do something wild..." Rachel said. "And this would certainly qualify. And if it's as empty as Liz thinks, I don't see why not?"

Rebecca nodded. "Hell yeah! Truth be told, I kinda always wanted to try skinny dipping..." she admitted with a growing blush.

Yuki looked to her closest friend. "How about you, Miki? Are you convinced?"

Miki shook her head, snapped out of her daze of imagining Yuki's naked form glistening with water as they swam. Playing it off as nothing important, she quickly nodded. "Y-yeah. I mean... if we're all together... why not?"

Yuki sighed, throwing up her hands in defeat. "Alright. If everyone else is on board, how can I say no? Let's... let's just call a ride before I lose my nerve."

Yuki's surrender was met with cheers of approval from the rest of the girls. Elizabeth quickly went about finding a ride service to take them out to her secluded beach while the others hashed out the details of their ambitious little plan. It was simple, which was fitting given the state of the planners in question. The group would simply wear their swimsuits, take a ride down to the beach, do a little bit more drinking along the way and once they got there to bolster themselves, disrobe, and enjoy the surf. Once they had their fun, they'd retrieve their suits, get dressed, and make their way back to the hotel. They'd hide a room key under a potted plant by their door so they didn't have to bring any bags along, and Liz would bring her phone to call a ride once they'd decided to call it a night.

Of course, this all hinged on Liz's plan being sound, the beach truly being secluded and unknown, and nothing happening to their suits whilst they swam. Whether or not all of these stars would align didn't cross any of the group's minds as they giggled and prepared themselves.

Is the beach what Elizabeth planned on? Or do problems arise faster than expected?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)