More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

Which Yu-gi-oh time and universe do they land in?

Yugi Muto gets them before Duellist Kingdom

Yugi looked to his deck as he got ready for Duellist Kingdom with his friends and his other self, knowing what he was getting into thanks to that special pack of cards he had gotten. Only days before Maximillion Pegasus, the creator of Duel Monster, had stolen Yugi's Grandfather.. Yugi had recieved the Infinity Cards. Each one claiming they could control either Mind, Power, Soul, Reality, Time and Space. Or that was what their cards said, "Anyone who possesses or uses this card has complete control over (Insert name of Card). Unless holder has the Power Card, there is a chance the card will turn on user."

It allowed him to see his future and what he had to do to help Yami, but knew if they skipped to the end they would avoid making friends and helping people. He was also loose time with Yami, which was why he was following his fate, even with the power to finish it as fast as possible. Yet there was another reason as well.

'Beautiful women. So many beautiful women.' Yugi was a soul of purity and innocence... but was also a major pervert. He could control and conceal his more twisted thoughts, but now with the power, he could see how to make them come true. Since the cards allowed him to change things, and in an infinite multiverse all things could happen, allowing himself to use the cards to get a harem wouldn't hurt. Or make everyone accept it, even if they disagreed. Save for making the women dive into it totally willing.

'Yes, Yugi. We'll help you grow a harem. Allowing you to recieve the affection you deserve." Yami, being the Ancient Phaoroh Atem, was willing to help his other self. The fact he was from a time of harems and such, also helped.

Which was how he was here. And there. Using the Space Card powered up by the Power Card, he was with his friends at the same time as in this state room (formerly that of the second place tournment champion) with a sexy older woman. Mai Valentine was a vetern duellist, who could play with the best of them. However, the wealthy woman now made due with a simple trick. Perfuming each of her cards with different scents, allowing her to know which one is which without looking.

Mai, thinking this room was Yugi's just like everyone else, was trying to duel him for it's exclusive use. In exchange for a night where he could do anything he wanted with her, he had to bet the room. He knew if he had let Rex use the room, the Dino-Duellist would have lost but not knowing of the Perfume trick. First, she had tried to psych him out with her 'psychic' trick. When that didn't work, they duelled. Between the Heart of the Cards... and the Infinity Cards, what could have been a losing duel was now pretty much finished.

"I attack with Dark Magician... and take the last of your life points. As your agreement, you'll do whatever I want." With the Cards, he removed the memory of the time limit and boosted Mai's honouring her word in his case.

Mai nodded and said, "Okay. You proved yourself. So what do you want to do first?"

What does Yugi get Mai to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)