More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Theoverlordsfollower@gmail.com [email protected]

Who receives the relic?

Yu Narukami: Persona 4

"Hello Yu-senpai," Naoto Shirogane called out to him. "It is a pleasure to see you again."

He nodded in her direction, a smile on his face. It was always a gift to see his classmates again, especially after he had returned home after school ended last year.

This year, his parents had allowed him to continue his schooling at Yasogami High. Once again, he was staying with Dojima and his little cousin Nanako.

Happy memories of last year filled his mind, times in which he used to bond with the residents of the peaceful town of Inaba.

"It has been quite dull without you, I must admit," the Detective Prince said. "The rest of the Investigation Team would be happy to know of your arrival."

"It's good seeing you again, Naoto," his voice was quiet, but she heard it clearly. "You have certainly matured over the summer."

She had a blush on her face as he complimented her. Naoto was quite shy towards such praise, unused to receiving compliments.

"I-I th-think I should get going senpai," Naoto stammered out. "I'll go gather the others at Junes."

He nodded and Naoto scampered off somewhere, her face a bright red.

Yu brought his wheeled suitcase and after a short walk, arrived at the Dojima Residence.

It was exactly like when he had left, nothing was out of place. It was as if they had purposely did not move anything in the house since his absence.

"Big bro?!" Nanako yelled out as she moved down the stairs. "You've arrived!"

Nanako rushed down the stairs and wrapped him up in a massive bear-hug, her little arms barely reaching his back.

He chuckled and ruffled her hair, Nanako giggling at his action.

"Daddy's at work," Nanako said. "He'll come back soon."

Yu nodded and proceeded to unpack, lifting the suitcase up the stairway.

Entering his room after months of absence was breathtaking in a way. Seeing that it was well-kept for, no signs of dust anywhere.

He dropped his suitcase and proceeded to unpack, putting his clothes in his closet and the likes.

It was essentially the exact same room he had been living in for the better part of last year. Everything was the same, his stack of magazines in the corner of the room, his collection of mystery novels arranged neatly on the shelf, his personal models of robots on a shelf.

Everything was the same, except for a single box on his bed.

It was a regular looking box, one that didn't stand out.

A butterfly pattern was present on the side of the box, a blue butterfly in fact.

"Igor?" He asked himself. This was something concerning the Velvet Room, perhaps Margaret or Marie had sent it to him.

Inside the box, was a pair of rings, gold and silver. On the side of the rings were the letters N and P.

Yu did not understand the meaning behind these letters. They could mean something, or it could've been utter jargon.

Not wanting to waste more time than he had already, he shoved the rings deep into his pockets. Going downstairs, he was greeted to the sight of his uncle.

"Hey Yu, sorry I wasn't there when you arrived," Ryotaro Dojima said, cigarette in his mouth.

"It's okay," he replied.

"Done unpacking?" He nodded at the question. "I heard from Shirogane that they're going to throw a party for you at Junes."

Dojima patted his back. "Better go quick."

He nodded, waving a small goodbye to his cousin and uncle. Whilst he ran as fast as he can to Junes, Yu could feel the weight of the rings bouncing around in his pocket.

When he found the time, he would have to ask Igor about this.

What happens when he arrives at Junes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)