More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Theoverlordsfollower@gmail.com [email protected]

What happens when he arrives at Junes?

Surprisingly, everything seems normal

Junes Department Store, a place he had so many fond memories of. It was a large, white building, out-shadowing the smaller shops placed around it.

Inaba had been a quiet town before Junes arrived, it's locals travelling and buying their groceries among the small shops littered around town.

It wasn't until Junes had arrived and the quiet town was no more.

Junes was a large place, a place in which he and the Investigation Team had spent most of the year. He had fond memories of gathering at the food court every day after school.

"Yu!" Chie called out. She waved to him, a cheerful smile on her face.

He waved back to her. The whole court was empty, devoid of any people.

It was a bit strange, as Dojima had said they were supposedly throwing him a surprise party.

If the surprise was there wasn't a surprise party, well then colour him surprised.

"What are you doing here?" She asked him, hands situated on her hips. "Yosuke was supposed to kidnap- I mean bring you here when we're ready."

"God," Chie sighed. "You're not supposed to come this early."

"Sorry," he said to which Chie shook her head.

"No, don't apologize," she said. "We just wanted to celebrate your coming back, it's just we all have wildly different schedules nowadays."

Behind her, a poster caught his eye. The poster was advertising about an event that was going to happen tommorow.

Chie saw what he was looking at. "Oh, Rise is going to do a concert at Junes tommorow. Yosuke said that it's to attract more customers to Junes but I think he just wants to stare at her costume."

"Yosuke and I are part of the decorations, we were supposed to hang up banners and stuff for the party. Yosuke called in, saying Teddy barfed in his closet or something. So it's now just me, with the rest coming in a bit late."

"Can I help?" Yu asked.

"No, dummy," she said with a smile on her face. "This is your surprise party. Sit still and wait for the others to arrive. That's what you get for coming early."

Chie proceeded to decorate the food court, standing on chairs to hang up the banner that said 'WELCOME BACK LEADER!' in a fancy hand-stitched manner, which was probably the work of Kanji.

Yu sat on a chair, looking at her while she did her work. After months of not seeing his friends, he had missed them quite a bit.

Absence makes the heart fonder. They had gone through hell and back, the Investigation Team.

Fighting two Gods and winning was an achievement few had been able to boast. Not just that, they also solved a mystery to Inaba's murders.

He was proud of himself, and he was proud of his friends. What they had went through as a team, made them closer to one another.

Yu could feel his pocket become heavier, reaching into it, he found the two rings he had shoved in there.

Dismissing the silver ring, Yu grabbed the golden ring and examined it.

It was identical to the silver ring, with one key difference. Instead of the silver ring's blue butterfly, the golden ring had a black butterfly with the letter N in the middle.

What it meant, Yu didn't know. He wanted to try it on, and that was what he did.

Putting it on his left hand, Yu stared at it. It fit snugly in his hand, fitting him perfectly.

"That was tiring," Chie said, brushing off the sweat on her forehead. "They said they'll be here in ten minutes." She hopped on the ground, regathering her energy in order to put on the last bit of decorations.

He was transfixed on her bouncing breasts, moving up and down while she was hopping. They were big, at least smaller than Naoto but bigger than Rise and Yukiko.

She had obviously matured over the summer, her hair much longer and now extending past her ears. Chie wore her regular outfit, a tight fitting sports jersey along with biker shorts.

Chie was standing on a ladder this time, attaching a new banner with the words 'Love You Senpai - Rise<3'.

Her ass was in his line of vision, a delectable sight to behold.

In his opinion, Chie had the best ass. Tight and firm, it was one sight he had enjoyed all the time during their many romps into the TV World.

During their school trip, Yu had been stealing glances at the girl in a bikini. She rocked it, her toned body arousing him in many ways.

He felt something in the ring, as if a dark desire was oozing out of the ring.

"Normality," he heard the ring say. It was a dark voice, a voice that boomed in his mind. He looked around, searching for whoever said that.

It reminded him of a great power similar to Izanami-No-Okami, except this voice seemed much more demonic and powerful.

"You okay?" Chie asked, looking at him. "Do you want to go somewhere?"

He shook his head and Chie was satisfied with his answer, going back to fixing the banner.

Looking at the golden ring in his hand, he looked at Chie and something came out of his mouth.

It is normal for...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)