More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

What's next?

Your world

You watch the woman chewing the discarded gum. She is medium height with small breasts and wide hips and rather pretty in a girl next door way. You look at the scared man then back at the woman. "The two of you will go into that alley, and you," you point at the woman, "will give him," you point at the man, "the greatest blowjob of his life, and do it every day this week at this time of day."

"Yes, sir," the two say meekly, though you catch a hint of excitement in the man's voice.

You watch them walk into the alley and duck behind a dumpster before you walk on. You spot a college aged girl walk out of a bank. She's wearing white denim jeans and a pink v-neck t-shirt. She is very pretty with thick red hair, fair skin, green eyes, and a 34-24-35 body. She sees you and stops and swallows. You walk up to her. "Take off your pants and do not put them back on until you get home."

"Uh...yes, sir," she says. She blushes down to her chest. She takes off her wedge heels then undoes her jeans and pulls them off. She is wearing a white lacy thong. She puts her shoes back on. She stands there holding her jeans.

"When you walk," you say, "Sway your hips and strut like a hooker. Look happy and confident."

"Yes, sir," she says.

"You may go."

"Thank you, sir," she says. She walks past you, and you turn and walk her strut off down the sidewalk. You admire her taught ass swaying as she walks.

You smile and feel your dick twitch.

what now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)