More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gummygalover gummygalover

How do you feel, now that...

Your wet dreams are walking among you?

It slowly sank in. Your deepest, darkest desires. Those late nights perusing niche image boards and forums, sharing artwork and erotic literature thought so rare as to be seen by some as treasure. Knowing how unrealistic it was to be attracted to such bizarre sights. This disease, this godsend, brought the dreams of your lusts to reality. At first, things died down in the online communities as it was first believed that the victims were just left to melt away into amorphous piles of gooey flesh. There was genuine concern and guilt for the way members thought of them.

Things soon changed after it was discovered that the sufferers could and would be saved. The forums were abuzz with the implications of people who were not just cartoons or characters in erotic tales, they were family, friends, and neighbours; they were real! Then, when the reports of the effects from and caused by sexual stimulation, your online brothers and sisters went ballistic.

It wasn’t long before real life content began to show up. The first ever live stream of a Gummy girl masturbating into a stretchy, erogenous mush went viral. It was the only video you masturbated to that entire week, the only things the forums and boards talked about. Just visualizing all of her shiny, gooey goodness was enough to send you all over the edge. Talk shifted to the possibility of actually sleeping with gummies. Not just the myriad of sex acts and fetishes that could be preformed and lived out, but also just the desire to hug and cuddle someone so soft and malleable.

Finally you’d had enough of simply fantasizing about your fetish. You had to know for yourself what the sensual touch of a gummy was like, to have a partner’s slick body simply ooze and flow around you. Tonight was the night to experience your wildest fantasies, to become your wildest fantasy. All you needed now was a willing partner, after all, you were single and looking for some action. You carefully considered your next course of action

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)