More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gameguru777 gameguru777

What is your choice?

Your soul wants its freedom... Show her you belong to no one!

In her coils you find that you can move a bit. Starting to struggle you manage to say "I... I can't be your ... I'm... I am a free man..." you say. She starts to look annoyed and tightens her coils. "Fool... it is not up to you... I did not think you would actually be stupid enough to defy me." she said. You feel her coils wrap around you tighter and tighter... it becomes hard to breath. Your vision starts to dim before she drops you to the ground. "Don't die... I wish to play with you for a bit..." she says. You stand up looking for a way to run, but her coils surround you. Her body starts to close in... you manage to jump away over them without her catching you. You run to the door. And try to open it, locked, you should have known... you look up in time for her to grab you, this time squeezing you so tight, you know that it would be near impossible to wiggle free. "You have been bad, pet..." she said looking you in the eyes... They start to glow, seeming to want to use a thrall power of some sort. "You will calm down and come with me..." you hear her voice calmly say. You nod... seeming to have little control over your own will. You seem relaxed... very suggestible... "Now... pet... you will accept your punishment..." She says...

What does she do to you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)