More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by IronLacedCarbon IronLacedCarbon

Who has it and how does it manifest?

Your son, a portable Master PC unit.

You opened the front door to your home and kicked your heels off, sighing from how much your feet ached after such another long day at work.

You've been an account manager for multinational sales corporation for the past few years, ever since your bastard of an ex-husband divorced you and your three children to go off and strike it rich in Vegas. He should've wound up dead in a gutter, per your direct wishes, but Victor actually managed to turn an unbelievable profit with the fifty-thousand dollars he stole from the family. You didn't want anything from him aside from the car and the house at the time, but that was because you figured things wouldn't work out. As it turns out, he knew someone that was a wiz with computers and money laundering, so the bastard hired or bribed him into hacking your former joint bank account, draining you of every penny.

Thankfully, you have a Master's degree in Business Management, so finding a well-paying job after not working for almost two decades wasn't hard to do, but the amount of credit card dept you racked up in those initial few months took some time to pay off.

Being sure that your college-age daughters and son were taken care of was expensive, after all.

Speaking of the devils, Tammy and Gina were sitting around in the living room and greeted you as soon as you walk in through the front door.

"Hey mom." Tammy said, eating from a bag of chips on the couch with her bare feet kicked up on the coffee table. She was five-foot-one, blonde, fairly pretty, but didn't have much in the way of womanly curves.

"Rough day?" Gina asked, looking up from her phone in your large brown recliner. She stood three inches taller than you at five-foot-eleven, had neck-length raven hair and a few extra pounds she wouldn't mind losing, and was about as well-endowed in curves as her twiggy sister.

"Hey girls, and not really." You said, giving them a shrug as you a smile. "What have you two been up to today?"

"School, dreading school, and thinking about burning the school down." Gina sighed.

"Hey, same." Tammy said with a laugh.

"Just hang in there, girls." You roll your eyes at them as you turn and walk towards the hallway. "Trust me, it'll be worth it."

Just before you were out of earshot, you heard Tammy joke with her sister about asking their piece of shit father if he would buy them fake breasts so they could find a rich boyfriend. Well, you prayed that she was joking. Your parents didn't raise you to be solely dependent on a man to take care of you financially, and you wanted the same for your own daughters.

As soon as you got to your room, you stripped down until you were in your plain white panties and underwear, then took a moment to admire your reflection in the full-length mirror in one corner of the room. You were slender and pale, your long brown hair was healthy and shiny in its current ponytail, your B-cups still looked nice when tucked into your bra, and your butt was round and shapely from your bi-weekly exercise routines at the house.

You could've worked out more often, but your lazy pervert of a son was home almost constantly, and he was always trying to catch a glimpse of you in your form-fitting clothes and bending into all sorts of positions that any healthy young man would find erotic.

Mike had just recently graduated High school, but instead of finding a college to attend or a job to earn his own spending money as soon as that summer ended, he somehow decided that it was in his best interest to stay home all day and play video games. Being the pushover you were at times, you promised that he had one year to take a break from everything to relax, and it felt like he was taking that way too seriously. The boy could at least go out and make some friends, find a girlfriend, or do something that would allow her to have the house to herself some days.

After getting dressed in a more comfortable set of clothes, which included a gray T-shirt and black yoga pants, you head off to the central bathroom for a shower.

Upon entering, you see your short son Mike standing in front of the sink without any clothes on and vigorously pumping away at his five-inch dick for all it was worth.

You let out a sharp scream and pull away, shutting the door behind you.

"Jesus, mom! Can't you knock first?!"

"Me?!" You shout, suddenly angry. "Lock the damn door for once!"

This wasn't the first time you'd caught him watching porn on his phone and beating his shaved meat, but since this was technically the fifth time in the last six months, you were somewhat desensitized to it now, and had wasted enough breath telling him to be more discrete about it.

You stormed off back to your room, deciding that you could just shower in the morning. You had the day off anyway, so it's not like you'd be wasting time in your morning routine by doing so. Besides, the day had in fact been long and hard, and you were ready to get some shut-eye.

When Saturday morning came, you showered in peace, not worrying about making it to work on time.

After that, you went to the kitchen to make some coffee and toast, and then planted your round rump in the center of the couch and opened up your laptop.

As you checked social media and news articles, your daughters came down dressed up and ready for the day, letting you know that Gina was going to drop Tammy off at the mall to meet up with some friends before heading off to play Dungeons and Dragons with her own friends. You handed them your debit card and told them to be safe, and they then left the house with thanks.

Mike decided to stumble out from the hallway shortly before noon crept around, not making eye-contact with you as he made his way to the kitchen. The short young man was wearing a pair of dark-blue sweatpants and a dirty black T-shirt, his long brown hair was a mess around his head, and the dark circles around his eyes told you that he only slept for a few hours last night, if at all.

"Mike." You said flatly, just before he made it to the kitchen's entryway. He stopped in place and turned to scowl at you. "Be a dear and go check the mail, please."

He sighed, but did just that, his back slouched in annoyance.

You smirked and finished the last of your lukewarm coffee. At least he's not completely useless, you thought to yourself.

A couple of minutes later, Mike returned with several unopened letters in his left hand while holding something close to his face with the other.

It looked like a cellphone that was at least two decades old, one of those that could slide out to reveal a tiny keyboard.

"What's that?" You ask with a furrowed brow as you take the mail he hands you.

"An old phone, I think. I found it laying on the sidewalk... Have you ever heard of something called Master PC?"

You shake your head 'no' and close your laptop, not paying any mind to Mike as walked off into the kitchen with a strange look of confusion and/or amusement on his face while examining the small device's screen with growing interest.

Just as you open the first letter above your closed laptop, wondering how high your electric bill is this month, but your train of thought was interrupted by a loud: "Whoa!"

What happened?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)