More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by depravedDays depravedDays

Who has it and how does it manifest?

Your so-called best buds - Aliens

“Guys, I had the weirdest dream last night,” you said, “I dreamt that we were driving home from the football game and a flying saucer landed in a field nearby…”

“Uhuh. Yeah, interesting…” said Tyrone Jackson, your black friend.

“You don’t sayyyy…” replied Santiago Martinez, your latino friend.

“Mmmmmmmmhhhh…..” responded Vincent Wu, your asian friend.

You looked up from your lunch and glanced at your friends seated around the shared college dining hall table.

Luke Matthews and Wilson Cho was seated across from you and they regarded you with interest. Tyrone, Santiago, and Vincent on the other hand seemed rather preoccupied.

Santiago had Elsa Johansen, Luke’s blonde, blue-eyed, leggy Scandinavian girlfriend sitting on his lap. She was feeding him his lunch while he has one hand around her, fondling the front of her chest, and another hand under her white pleated skirt, lodged between her pale, shapely thighs.

Tyrone was seated opposite Santi, he was eating, but at the same time, sliding Amanda Kim’s head up and down his big black cock by maintaining a possessive hold of a fistful of her long black hair. Amanda was Wilson’s girlfriend. Like him, she was Korean.

Vincent Wu, your Chinese descended friend was the most distracted by far. He had your redhead girlfriend, Mia Connor bent over the table, her cheerleader skirt hiked up, her black-lace thong pulled to one side and his entire face buried against her athletic, curvy ass, slurping noisily at her plump, shaved pussy.

“Jeez guys,” you said, “Would it kill you to listen for a sec? This dream has been bothering me all day.”

“I’m listenin…” Tyrone said, and then grunted as he pushed Amanda’s head down, fully impaling her slender neck.

“Yeah, keep goin,” Santiago replied.

Vincent lifted his head from Mia’s ass and licked his lips. “Sorry,” he said, “You were saying something Brian?”

You sighed, “I was saying I had this weird dream that we happened upon a UFO landing. It was after the game.”

“How was the game by the way?” Luke asked, “Did we win?”

“I uhhh,” you replied, “Yeah, we did. Look, in that dream, Tyrone, Vincent and Santi were there too. I was giving them a ride. We stopped by the roadside and got out of the car to witness the UFO landing. A door opened on the side of the UFO and two really short aliens in space suits came out.”

“Sorry,” Vincent said as he unbuckled his belt, “Keep going, don’t mind me. I’m just gonna fill Mia up again. You don’t mind, do you Brian?”

“Hmm? Oh, yeah, sure go ahead,” you replied.

“Sweet. Thanks bro,” Vincent replied.

“Yeah, I gotta bust a nut too,” Tyrone declared, “Get up and bend over the table sweetie,” he said to Amanda.

Sanitago chuckled, “Might as well go three for three. Thanks again for letting me use Elsa, Luke.”

“Yeah, you’re welcome,” Luke said. He watched Santiago bend his girlfriend forwards with her hands on the table and lift the back of her white skirt.

“So anyway,” you continued, “The two aliens seemed to be discussing something. Then one of them produced a gadget of some sort.”

“A gadget?” Wilson asked, slightly distracted by Tyrone as he freed his enormous black dick and slapped it against his girlfriend’s nubile white ass.

“Yeah, a gadget,” you replied, watching Vincent and Santiago each pull out similarly massive cocks out of their pants. “It looked a pistol, I think.”

“Oh shit,” Luke said, “What happened then?”

“Oh my fucking God!” Elsa gasped as your latino friend entered her from behind.

“Ahhhhh…ffucckk!” Mia moaned as Vincent’s thick asian cock started to stretch her taut pink pussy wide. Her pretty green eyes rolled back and her mouth gaped with pleasure.

“Oh fuck! Unhhh fffucckkk!” Amanda squealed as her tight korean pussy was impaled by big black cock.

“What happened next?” Wilson asked.

“Well,” you replied, “The aliens started shooting at us with some sort of green laser.”

“Laser? Or phaser?” Luke asked.

“What? Does it matter?” You asked.

“I mean kinda, they are two totally different things,” Luke replied.

“G-god dammit… you guys… unnhhh,” Mia panted with a red face, “Fucking snap out of it and doooo something!”

“W-what is wrong w-with y-you?” Elsa moaned.

“Unnnhh.. ahhhh.., Oh god…. it feels so goooood,” Amanda mewled.

“Shhhh, just enjoy it baby girl,” Santiago said, his face contorted with pleasure from feeling the taut squeeze of the blonde girl’s pink pussy.

Vincent chuckled, “What are you acting up for Mia? You’re loving this.”

“Yeah baby girl. Take that black dick. Take that black dick,” Tyrone whispered into Amanda’s red-flushed ears.

The three pairs started fucking, shaking the table back and forth. The girls muffled moans quickly build up into cries of wanton pleasure.

“Okay, so the aliens started shooting at us with lasers, or phasers, or whatever. Tyrone, Santiago, and Vincent all got hit, but the alien missed me,” you said.

“What, he only had four shots?” Wilson asked.

“Well, no, but I didn’t hang around to wait for the next shot. I totally ran for cover,” you replied.

“Ahhh, fuck… nggh, ohhh… ohhhfuckk. Fuck you Vincent! Mmm… don’t stop!” Mia moaned, slamming her sexy hips back against Vincent to ram his cock deep into her with each of his thrusts.

“Santi! Oh my gawd! Oh yesssss! Fuck me!” Elsa yelled.

“Ahh… Ahh… Ahhh.. Ahhnnn, yes Ty! Ungh! Yesss!” Amanda moaned enthusiastically as she gyrated against Tyrone.

“So did the aliens come after you?” Luke asked.

“Uh, yeah. They kept shooting, but they weren’t very fast. I managed to get away. After a while, they stopped chasing me and I saw the UFO fly off.”

“Weird dream,” Wilson commented.

“I know,” you replied.

“Lousy story though,” Luke said.

“Yeah, it is pretty lame,” you said, “Thanks for listening, you guys. I don't know why, but I just can’t stop thinking about it. Like it is important or something.”

“Ugggghhh, I’m gonna nut in this asian cunny!” Tyrone groaned.

“Fucking hell Ty, it’s been barely 2 minutes!” Santi said.

“Does it really matter how long we last?” Vincent said as he slammed his thick red meat in and out of your girlfriend and made her scream, “Seeing that we can stay hard as long as we like and cum as many times as we like now.”

“Oh yeah, good point,” Santi said, “Hang on Ty, I’m gettin there. Let’s stuff these bitches all at once.”

Vincent grabbed a fistful of Mia’s long red locks and fucked her harder and faster. “I’m ready yo!” He declared.

“Uggggghhh! Take it slut!” Tyrone roared, ramming the entire length of his big black cock into Amanda’s slender frame.

The other two boys also each let out a yell in unison and the three of them started blasting the girls’ unprotected wombs with geysers of thick, hot, seed. The girls each rolled back their eyes and dropped their jaws. They shook rather violently as a massive orgasm wrecked them head to toe.

“God damn!” Tyrone said, yanking his cock out of Amanda’s used hole. “I fucking love aliens… I mean asians.”

Santiago chuckled. He and Vincent pulled out their respective dicks and they left the girls slumped bent over on the table, spasming with pleasure.

“Thanks for the dessert guys,” Vincent said, wiping his brow. “Clean up time!”

Wilson, Luke, and you exchanged glances. For some reason, you’re feeling pretty eager.

“Sure thing guys. Take a break. We’ll have them back good as new,” you said.

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)