More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by johnhoftb johnhoftb

Who shows up to rent?

Your sister and her two friends.

It was only the first day when you heard a car pull up the gravel drive. You went up to the window and saw a familiar blue car pull up with what looks like three woman inside. The driver got out and you recognized her, “Sis?”

Cameron, or Cami as she likes people to call her, is your younger sister. Only a couple of years younger than you, the two of you are very close despite some sibling rivalry when you two were younger. You open up the door with a smile on your face as you are really glad to see her.

Cami's face lights up as she sees you coming out of the front door, “John!” she yells while bounding up the steps, her short brown hair swishing around as she glomped you, you wrap your hands around her and give her a fierce hug, pressing her medium sized breasts up against your chest, which you try to ignore. She pulls away, and your eyes lock for a moment with her brown eyes mixed with green.

“Get a room, you two,” you hear teasingly from behind your sister. You look over your sister's shoulder to see her childhood friend, Misty Shaver, smirking behind her as she brushed a lock of her long black hair out of her face, her green eyes sparkling with a hint of mischievous.

You remembered Misty loved to tease. She always wore incredibly short skirts and tight clothing, and would always make movements to show as much as she could. One night after her graduation from high school, it got to be too much for you after she bent over and you got a glimpse of her bare ass and pussy as she went commando underneath her skirt. You had ravaged her the entire night, but had felt guilty about it the next morning. As you were apologizing, she told you she had intentionally done it because she had wanted you for years. The next couple of months were spent fucking each others brains out before the two of you broke it off while she went to university. Your cock had gotten harder at the brief memory of the events of that summer.

Luckily, Cami had turned around, with a blush on her face, to tell Misty off, but was preemptively interrupted by another voice, “Let the lovebirds continue, we may hear a beautiful song come from them.”

This voice was from Jessica McCarver, the curvy redhead of the group. She had the biggest breasts of the three girls and the biggest ass. Her ass wasn't the best though (that belonged to Misty). She was different, but similar to the other two girls. They had met in their freshman year and had bonded over a similar interest in video games. She was the most vocal about her love for them to the point where she records herself playing them and posts them on a popular video sharing site. When she was younger, she also had major self-image issues relating to her body. Misty had managed to help her out of it by getting her into cosplaying, but she still refuses to wear anything skimpier than a tank top and normal shorts when not at a convention.

You had never personally seen Jessica in one of her costumes, but anytime you had seen pictures of her in them, you were always sent into a long masturbation session. Her body was one thing you had wanted to see (and hopefully touch) personally.

Cami had turned around, she had composed herself, but was still blushing, “Come on, let's go inside.”

As the girls funneled into the house and you followed them in, you wondered why they were here, and what was up with all of that teasing?

What happens inside?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)