More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by corey48 corey48

Who answers?

Your sister, Poppy

You're greeted by a face full of bouncing mass of red curls, as your near-Amazonian sister opens the door and pulls you into a hug. "Audrey! I missed you!"

She lets you go, and you step back. You'd estimate her height around 6'6 by now, and her slender, athletic body towers over your seemingly meagre 5'7. Her pale, freckled skin shows some serious muscle tone, though not enough to effect her figure in any drastic way. Her B-cup breasts fit nicely into her tank top, and the black leggings she wears shows off her tight ass beautifully.

Realising you're staring, a blush dusts your cheeks, and you quickly hand her the gift. She tears the wrapping off in seconds.

"Are those cello strings?"

You nod. "Yeah, authentic gut ones as well. I heard you were playing Bach at your next recital, so I thought you might like these."

"Aw, thanks sis!" She squishes you between her powerful arms once again, and you can feel her soft tit-flesh press up against your face. Too soon, it's over. "I hope this means you'll be coming to the concert."

"Wouldn't miss it for the world," you agree. Poppy's face sunk. Right, you hadn't been to any of her performances or ceremonies for at least six months.

"Sorry, Pop, I've been really busy with all the kids. I wish I could get you more, but teaching doesn't pay well..."

Poppy gives you a sad smile. "I know, sis. Don't worry, I'll make sure to change that when..." She broke off with a giggle. "Well, we'll discuss that later. Come inside!"

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)