More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ChickenchChowMein ChickenchChowMein

From who?

Your secret Mistress

It's Mica; a tall, busty, redhead whome you met online almost six weeks ago. Since then, you've met up several times behind Samantha's back and she's agreed to become your dominatrix. You do anything she tells you to... including break up with your girlfriend.

Mica: Is it done?

You text her back, Yes, Mistress.

Mica: Good boy. For that you may stroke it tonight, but only to the edge.

You: Thank you, Mistress. But, when may I see you again?

Mica: Impatien, aren't we?

You: No Mistress, I only ask because I miss you.

Mica: Really? So you do not yurn to suffer under the care of my cruel hands?

You: Yes, of course!

You're so horny and frustrated that you can't think straight! And then it comes to you!

You: Mistress, my greatest wish is to submit to whatever treatment you see fit for a lowly such as I.

There's a nerve wrackingly long pause before she replies.

Mica: Good answer. You may come to my apartment at five. Not one minute late.

Not for one single, solitary moment does that leave your mind all day long. When you do show up, it's about fifteen minutes early. You quietly count down the minutes until it's finally time. You knock on the door and a few seconds later...

What happens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)