More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FluffyPanda FluffyPanda

What do your parents do?

Your parents are successful adventurers.

Your parents were very successful adventurers. They are very popular among the kingdom, Lurensia. Being among the top 20 Adventurers in the Guild, while as well known across the lands of Lurensia Territory. They earned their wealth by stumbling among many treasures, assisting many nobles, even the royals themselves. What really earned their wealth was defeating a Demon King while they were told to seal it. Sadly it was impossible to seal the Demon King, so instead of retreating, they faced him with their last bit of strength left and struck him down.

While thinking about your parent's success, you finished your breakfast. You just barely realized when you feel your fork lightly taps the platter. Removing the platter from your lap, you get off from your bed and began to dress yourself. Heading downstairs, you meet your older brother, Sora, wearing his adventuring outfit. You see a stranger, being fully armored with only his head neck up being the only visible part of him. The two look over to you, as your brother lifted his hand a bit to gesture to come. ''Hey, sis, come on and sit next to me. Sir Gerald has come visit to discuss some things about the Academy.''

You go over to your brother and sit next to him, facing Gerald, as he eyes you up and down, running his hand along his brown beard. ''So you are Iyumi. It is a pleasure to meet you. We gotten your application to join the Guild's Academy. Since you will be joining the Academy, we take you will be an adventurer in the future. Is that correct?'' You are overwhelmed with joy. Accepted into the Lurensia Guild's Academy. You will now train under some of the best adventurers it has to offer. Nodding your head 'yes', Gerald smiles and leans a bit forward, his hands between his legs, his arms supporting him. ''Well, since you will be enrolling into our Academy, I like to hear what sort of classes you will be taking. We like to give our students some training focusing on their chosen branch, since it is a dangerous career.'' Gerald hands you a piece of paper, as it showed a few selections of what sort of classes you will be going through.

''Now, these are rather basic, but more will become available if you choose to participate in them.''

What sort of classes will you be taking?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)