More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by republic23 republic23

Who has it and how does it manifest?

Your online best friend, with his new laptop

Note: this story will feature the big dick theme and

„Finally home“, these were your thoughts after another draining week of your senior year in high school.

You went up to your room and started to boot up your PC ready to start your gaming session with Alex. Alex is your best friend, even though you never met each other in real life and live far away from one another. You two met online while playing Minecraft together and bonded over two facts. First of all your love of gaming and second of all because your both seen as nerds/loners at your school.

Since your first time playing together your friendship has blossomed over the years and now both of you know nearly everything from your biggest desires to your darkest fantasies of the other.

However, your joyful mood was a bit spoiled when a Discord message from Alex popped up saying: “Sorry, bro. Can’t make it for the session today. I have got a few problems with the new PC. Tomorrow however should be fine.”

“No worries, dude” was your response.

After three hours of solo grinding trough COD and CS:GO another message from Alex suddenly came in.

“Nearly forgot to send you this. Enjoy your day tomorrow! It won’t be a dream what happens.”

You were puzzled by this. What did Alex mean by that? He never wrote in such a strange way. So naturally you wrote back “What do you mean? What is so special about tomorrow?”

Nevertheless, you never received an answer from him until you went to sleep.

What happens the next morning?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)