More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

Where do you go first?

Your office job

What better place to take advantage of women than the workplace? The office was a place where a huge gaggle of hot girls you wished you could fuck were working at and this new power had your imaginations flowing. You must have some of that office pussy, and the strain in your pants confirms that it was a good place to start.

The next morning, you arrive at your 50 storey skyscraper of an office building. You were but one of the lower ranked grunts on the lower floor, so you did not have access to anything more than that since you had no keycard. However, that was not going to deprive you of some much needed fantasy fucking and you knew where to look. Besides, you could always lift one from a person if you needed to. As soon as you were at your desk, you start your work, trying to spot your first mark through your daily grind. Unlike those other times when you were down with the working blues, today, you felt strong and powerful. Nothing was going to stop you from getting what you wanted.

Who shows up first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)