More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Enfforlife Enfforlife

Who do you want to hang out with?

Your neighbor and old friend, Sofia

It had been a few years since you two had really talked or hung out. She lived only two houses down. For a long time you remember having a crush on her, you’re pretty sure she also had one on you. Nonetheless, yours dissolved when you entered high school. You never found out for sure if she had one, and if so if it also dissolved or instead developed.

Anyways, the busty chick invited you over for the long weekend. Your parents never gave a damn where you were or what you did and hers were always out on some sort of trip, coming back every few days for a week and then moving on again. Obviously to afford those trips, they were somewhat rich. Their house looked ordinary, filled with expensive interior and items. They even had a personal pool and hot tub for Sofia’s surplus of alone time.

Sofia was a mostly good grade student but shared only one class with you, in which you two weren’t close. Long story short, her life compared to yours was spectacular which is why it was so weird that you received this spontaneous invitation from her. You even checked with her to make sure that she had the right number to which she confirmed your name and responded with “Well then of course, dummy!” You smiled at the text.

Right now you’d just read the text and were going to make sure of anything happening. “How many people are there going to be?”

Sofia- “Just you and me. Old pals reunited.”

You- “Is there anything I should bring?”

Sofia- “You’ll want to have some swimming trunks, otherwise the rest I have here.”

You- “Will do.”

You set down your phone and looked around for a swimsuit to bring to her house.

How does she greet you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)