More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TylerUchiha TylerUchiha

Who knocks?

Your mum

Your mom walks in, she is great looking for her age, with beautiful soft looking skin, a smile that would blind a god, and a body a goddess would be jealous of.

"Honey I found a summer camp that you might like!" she says, faking excitement.

"I'll go." You nod, you didn't really want to leave your mother all alone, but you figured she'd probably want to be alone. She had always had a tough time caring for you when it was just you two and no one else. This camp probably was cheaper than having to take care of you over the summer. And if it helped her, it was worth going to this camp a thousand times over.

Initially you wanted to get a job, see if she had an opening at her workplace or some other joint, but even if you did nab it, what the hell would some high-school graduate even be regulated to? Janitorial crap?

No thank you.

You pack your stuff, hoodies, jeans, socks, comical t-shirts, and a few pair of boxers. Walking outside you see your mom is waiting in the car, on the way there you guys play some games, like I spy, if you could have superpowers what they would be etc. A small little pastime you both enjoyed and did to make drives fun and bond as much as you could.

Once there, you see a guide standing out front, she has an orange t-shirt and a pair of jeans on. You say goodbye to your mom, giving her a kiss on the forehead. A beat of sadness as she drives away, you hope you’ll see her soon. Once in the camp she shows you to a crowded cabin, and everyone introduces themselves. You figure that for a cabin maybe this may be a bit overcrowded, you saw other buldings, maybe they weren’t lodgings and just for other activities?

"So who's your god parent?" Someone asks, thinking it's a joke you give a 'nice joke, which isn't funny’ laugh.

Looking up you see no one else did the same, you laugh for real this time, "You're serious? Do you seriously believe in gods?"

The look of confusion and realization makes a few chuckle. All of a sudden a creak of a door echoes in the cabin, as a man in a wheelchair comes over and pulls you aside to talk.

"I am Chiron, and I have something important to tell you. Something...that may change your life forever...”

The Claiming

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)