More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnArcticJackalope AnArcticJackalope

Who approaches?

Your mother and sister

The night you had been bitten was the last night in a cycle. It was one full month later before you realized the dog bite that should have killed you, was in fact, the only reason you were alive. The latent healing abilities of shapeshifters had let you heal much faster than you otherwise would have. You had opted to take a couple weeks off from college to heal at home, and that had been your family’s downfall.

The first night of the next cycle, He came into existence. Not wanting any rivals for territory, He killed your father, and your mother and sister. They had survived the bite, but both held you personally responsible for your fathers . That was, until they shared your fate the next night.

Your father’s had been ruled a freak animal attack by the authorities, and afterward your mother had packed the three of you up, and you had gone on a trip through the roughest roads she could find; going about as far from civilization as you could get.

Neither of them talked to you very much, but you could guess the thoughts going through their heads. Early on Sarah, your sister had described, during a fight you two had, in vivid detail what it was like to be taken by a wolf, as a wolf, while riding shotgun in your own head. She had ended up you to the point where you couldn’t speak for a couple days before He had come out to save your life, triggering Sarah to transform as well. She had been much quieter after that, and you had left each other alone as much as you could.

The first month, on the first morning you woke up with a bloody, naked woman under each arm. Both of them ran away in opposite directions after waking up, and you didn’t see either again until you met back up at your truck the morning after the third night.

That set a precedent where the three of you would avoid each other as much as possible during the daytime of the full moon.

That’s why it was very strange that you could see two sets of cold blue eyes from the bushes that smelled very much like your mother and sister.

What’s up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)