More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by myalbert myalbert

What's next?

Your meeting runs long damn it.

You look at your watch, having told Katy you'd meet her at the club at 7pm. You don't like the thought of her having too much fun alone. Oh, well, Katy did ask to come along, so she can wait. You remember you told her to dance and have a good time until you arrive, so hopefully this meeting wraps up quickly.

When you finally end your meeting and get to XS, it doesn't take you to spot Katy in the club. She is on the dance floor. At first you don't know what to think. Katy is wearing a very tight fitting short black dress; the dress reaches just above mid-thigh and the material is so thin you can easily make out her perky breasts. Her brunette hair is pulled back in a pony tail (you like it when she wears it like that) and she is wearing black pumps, that accentuate her long legs. Again, you are on overload watching her while noticing she is dancing quite seductively with the black man she is with. Her back is to him and his hands are on her hips and he is grinding into her with the slow beat of the music. You wouldn't know she was a librarian the way she moves so smoothly.

You go to the bar and sit down and grab a drink and continue your vouyeristic journey. Your mind starts creating stories of what your friend has been up to with this man tonight. But you trust Katy, she is having fun like you told her and she's quite nice to watch as well.

The song ends and she spots you at the bar and heads over to join you. Katy smiles sweetly at you and caresses your arm. You apologize for being late and ask her what she has been up to. She hesitates, with a bit of an embarrassed expression.

Another rhythmic slow song starts and Katy grabs your arm and pulls you onto the dance floor. She puts her arms around your neck and lays her head on your shoulder. You whisper in her ear, "so tell me about tonight...".

Again, pause. Katy finally answers...

"The man I was dancing with....his name is Jimmy", she pauses, "long story short, Jimmy and I had a disagreement of facts and I ended up losing a bet to him. I'm sorry. But you know how competitive I am."

"So what was the bet"? you ask.

"It wasn't so much the bet that I'm apologizing for," says Katy, "as much as it was what I agreed to if I lost."

"So, what did you agree to if you lost?", you ask Katy.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)