More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bi belly lover Bi belly lover

Work is waiting

Your late

You arrive ten minutes late. It’s the same old office job you’ve had since grad school and recently you went through your worst break up yet. Your college sweetheart had been fucking all of your gym buddy’s behind your back for the past 4 years. One day out of the blue you came home and she was gone, all that was left was a note “bye axle you never satisfied me and I fuck your gym buddy’s since we started dating”

You get inside and your boss calls you into his office.

“Axle this is the fourth time your late this month, I don’t want to fire you, your a awesome employee and you’ve gone really far from where you were, this is the last warning I’m giving you if your late again I’ll have to fire you” you boss says with a heavy tone.

“I-I understand sir” you reply

“Axle” you look back at your boss “if you need time off just let me know and I’ll give it to you” your boss says trying to help you through your misery.

“Ok I’ll let you know at the end of the day” you say as you head to your office.

Your office is just big enough for 3 work spaces. The walls are a bleh gray with desks out of ikea’s soul crunching section.

When you get to your office your greeted by Kathy. Kathy and you were hired at the same time and actually we’re friends in college.

“How you doing today axle”

“Not to great Kathy”

“You still miss that slut”

“Yes an no I don’t miss the negative just the ... well I guess nothing really... nothing was good in that relationship so I don’t miss anything”

“Well that’s good.... so wanna hit a club after work I could be your wing girl wink wink”

“Nah I’m all good Kathy I’m just gonna pop on some $b when I get home”

“Man your buzz kill, need to get you out of that apartment it’s been 8 months since that bitch broke your heart”

“ all I need is $b and I’ll be fine”

How dose the rest of the day go

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)