More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Bi belly lover Bi belly lover

How dose the rest of the day go

Well

The rest of the day goes well, you complete your workload two days before they were due, you got next week off and all day Kathy has been cracking jokes trying to cheer you up.

“Hey axle”

“Yeah Kathy”

“When lil uzi vert said, she said that d is for dino. All I could think of was uzi having a hentai sex **** and trying to retrain her”

“What the actual fuck Kathy?”

“Haha sorry I thought you’d find that funny, have a good week off axle”

“Thanks Kathy” you say as you head to your car.

you get to your car you think back to the sex shop you passed on the way to work and start to get jittery. You’ve always had a thing for belly inflation and you actually tried it when you were younger but didn’t really find inflating yourself to be a turn on. But more and more recently you’ve gotten the hots for gentle futa dom comics and hentai, most of that smut has the futa inflating their lover with their seed. And for some weird reason you’ve wanted to be in the subs spot more and more. You’ve even looked up dildos that squirt. All while driving yourself mad trying to convince yourself your completely straight. After a deep car ride you arrive at the sex shop you passed this morning.

You arrive at the witches cauldron

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)