More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by veryhairy veryhairy

Who has it and how does it manifest?

Your grandma, grandmas cookies

It was another visit to grandma's, another boring day of sitting around and keeping her company, is what you would have said. Oh boy oh boy! Another visit to grandma's! You love your grandma so much and only wish that you would visit often. Your father pulls up on the driveway and you all get out of the car. Grandma's house was a small detached home with two floors. She lived all by herself that poor woman. If only you could stay and live with her, taking care of her every need.

You walk behind your mom and dad while your fraternal twin sister walks behind you.

*Ding dong*

A few seconds later you hear the sound of someone approaching the door. It opens with a creak and you spot none other than your 26-year-old grandmother. Long blonde hair, curvy waist, cute button nose, round supple ass, and a top bursting chest. Your ideal grandma!

"Jenna, Bob! How great of you to visit! And I see you brought Anna and James. Hello James."

"Hi, grandma!" You say in excitement.

"Come in. Come in. Make yourselves at home."

"Hey mom," your mom says looking clearly older than her own mother by at least 15 years.

You all step inside her house and admire the nicely decorated home. You've been here before and every time you visit it looks better and better. Your grandma sure had a knack for home decor.

"So, how's my favorite daughter doing?"

"I'm your only daughter mom. And I'm doing fine."

"Haha, that's good to hear honey."

You hear a ding noise coming from the kitchen.

"Oh, that must be the cookies. Let me go get them."

You all sit down in the living room taking in the scent. It was lavender and marigold.

"This is boring. Why'd we come here?" Your sister says.

"Because grandma's the best?" you say as a matter of factly.

"Sigh, yeah yeah whatever."

She clearly doesn't understand anything about grandma Katherine.

"Here it is, freshly baked!" Grandma walks over from the kitchen with a tray of cookies in hand presenting it to your mom and dad. "I don't want to hear no for an answer." They each take one and munch on it while grandma walks over to your sister and gives her one.

Finally, it's your turn. Grandma sits down beside you and places the tray on the table. She wraps one hand around your shoulder pulling you in closer making your head rest on her squishy breasts. "How's my favorite grandson? Is school treating you well?" She takes a cookie and hand-feeds you like she always does. Before you found your grandmother to be quite clingy and very annoying but now...well now it's different. The cookies were great, by the way. Grandma's recipe was top secret. They tasted otherworldly and you even suspected they were like magic!

"It's okay grandma. I just graduated actually. I'm off to college in the fall."

"College huh? We can't have that," she mumbles. You're not really sure what she meant.

"Anyways, Jenna," Katherine turns to her daughter. "I think it's about time you told everyone."

"Told everyone what Jenna?" Bob asks his wife.

"Oh, sorry Bab. I wanted to make it a surprise." She turns to you. "Honey, what do you think of living with grandma?"

"Th-That would be the greatest! Do you mean it?"

"Not only that," Grandma Katherine says. "We are going to live together as husband and wife."

"What!" Your sister yells.

"Oh wow. This is...unexpected." Your father wipes his forehead.

"Eeek! I'm so happy for you honey. My own son turned into my own stepfather. I don't know if I should call you daddy or honey...or both! Hehehe."

You feel hot tears streaming down your cheeks. It was finally happening. Part of your soul felt complete when you were around Katherine. It was a strange feeling you couldn't comprehend, and now...now you are both finally one.

"Oh sweetheart," your grandmother lifts your chin with her hand, directing your gaze onto hers. She wipes the tears from your eyes before moving in closer. A jolt of electricity shoots down your spine as Katherine's lips make contact with yours.

"Gross!" Your sister says.

"That is so adorable!" Your mother says cutely.

"Uh, maybe we should give them some time alone. Let's go, Jenna, Anna." Bob says.

"Yes. Well, mom. I hope you and my son have a wonderful time together. Goodbye James, or should I say, dad, teehee."

You hear the door close but are too concentrated on the tongue that's battling yours. It's hard to say, but it's a losing battle. Every second of the slobbering mouth war you feel yourself melting more in your grandmother/wife's hands. You also feel something bump into your thighs. Something long and hard. It was grandmas cock! She was turned on by this! And so were you! Your cock was rock solid! You wondered if her pussy was wet too? Only one way to find out!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)