More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hvast Hvast

Who is she?

Your friend

"Don't recognise your friends, Vehumet?" You stark at her for few minutes. You know that voice. Is it lady Ayola Gimera? Indeed it is she. Your best friend back from the school. Fourth daughter of a duke, lonely, acne covered girl that had no friends. No friends but you. You spent so much time with that boy-like girl.

But one year later after she left school many things changed. There are no sign of that ugly acnes, her frame is now very feminine and curved in all right place, lips became full and red and her shoulder length blonde hair is nicely tended. Elegant navy-blue dress decorated with green gems adds to the perfect image. You never knew that human females can change so much.... Throwing away few nasty thoughts you rush to untie her.

"Ayo!" You hug her after dealing with the ropes "You are the last person I expected to see in the Steppes. Why are you here?"

"Can I visit a friend? " She answers smiling with her ideal white teeth " I must say that I expected something more pleasant than being tied and groped by your men"

"My goblins" you correct her "Please, forgive me and them. I told you enough about my tribe and you could expect that. Still, I want to know, how you got there? The only way from your home to hear lies through orcish lands, yet you managed to get here. Your dress is in nearly ideal condition, same can be said about your hair."

"Magic my friend, magic. I paid in gold to be teleported here" She says it in the way that makes you suspect untold part of the story . "The mage who got me here will arrive to throw me back in two weeks time, I hope you will not mind if I'll spend my time here? "

That is too strange. She arrived alone and brought nothing to live for two weeks, Surely your guard would inform you if it was other way round. That dress can't last for two weeks, your tribe can't provide usual level of comfort human nobles receive, you told her enough about your tribe and she knows that finding enjoyable company will be a problem. She is hiding something. Still pushing on your friend seems wrong. If she doesn't want to say the truth, then she may have a serious reason.

You got a guest. How will you treat her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)