More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by yipysketchbook yipysketchbook

Who was messaging you?

Your friend, Jason

"Hey Chris, can you help me with something?" a text read from Gray_rock. "Oh, it's Jason." you thought to yourself reminding your friend's name on the app. Blocking out what your mom was saying, you started to reply;

Flames-42: Sure, what is it?

Gray_rock: There's new kid in town, and was trying to hang out with me.

"The hell?" you asked your phone. "Why would he need help." you thought as you thumb started typing again.

Flames-42: That really doesn't sound like a problem to me. Hell that doesn't even qualify as trouble.

Gray_rock: It is when you say yes, but have to leave for a doctor's appointment. So I told him I'll get somebody to show him around town.

Thinking for a quick second, you slump in the car's passager seat sighing.

Flames-42: Fine

Gray_rock: Thanks Chris I owe you one. I'll tell him to send a request your way.

Pulling yourself from you cellular phone, you turned to you mother. "Hey can you drop my off at the corner store?" you asked mapping a route to show the new student in your head. Slowing down, she let you out a block away from home. More importantly three blocks away from Jason''s usually bus stop. But before starting the trek, you, went to the store for snacks and drinks for the both of you.

Stepping towards the stop, your phone went off again. Digging in you were faced with a new username, and a picture of......

What was the picture of?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)