More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HistoricoPublius HistoricoPublius

Who's at the door?

Your food!

You open the door to your little one-room dwelling to reveal a young woman, perhaps a year or two younger than you, standing in the twilit road carrying a small wicker basket. She glances at a list in her hand, then back to you, looking cheery. "Hello, {if Man = True}sir{else}ma'am{endif}! Are you...uh...'Alex Who Lives in the Hovel at the End of the Road?' Wow..."

You sigh slightly. "Yeah, that's me, I guess. Thanks. You're from the Hub?"

"Yep! Aline. {if Reputation > 0}It's nice to meet you! I've heard good things.{endif}" The girl smiles eagerly at you. She's pretty cute, you realize: she's got a shapely frame with generous hips and a solid bust, and light-brown, shoulder-length hair done up in a sort of half-knot at the back of her head, letting some of it fall down to her shoulders. "Sorry that I'm a little late...Boris and I normally split the orders, but he was out sick today, so I did all of 'em. You're the last one, too, since you're farthest out, so you kinda got the short end of the stick. I can put this on the table, if you want?"

"Sure." You let her in and she crosses to your dining (and only) table, putting the basket down and opening it to pull out a small container of stew, a roll, and a pewter bottle of beer. Standard fare for the inn.

"You've got the old plates?" Aline asks, and you nod, retrieving them from under your small basin and handing them to her to fill the basket. She smiles gratefully as she takes them from you, and glances around in curiosity. "You know...you've got a pretty impressive outfit on for someone living in a...less than great situation. What is it you do, exactly?"

{if Whore = True}Thoughts of some of the more dubious things you've done with clients in the hovel flash through your mind - but Aline is clearly talking about your adventuring gear. {endif}You fold your arms and lean against the table. "Well, I'm, uh, new at it, but I'm actually an adventurer. I'm heading out on my first day tomorrow...two other folks and I have formed a company. We call ourselves The Sentries of Steel."

"Really?" Aline tilts her head. "{if Whore = True}I thought I'd heard you...well, never mind. {endif}That's so exciting! And dangerous! Are you scared?"

"Uhhhh a little? I guess?" You admit, wincing slightly. "I mean, it is dangerous, for sure. But..." you smile. "I'm pretty sure I can take it. And whatever's high-risk is high-reward too, right? So with a little luck and my skills...I'll end up a rich and famous hero in no time!" You wink.

Aline laughs. "Well good luck! Maybe next time I see you, you'll be dripping with wealth from an ancient tomb, huh?" She smiles at you in a friendly manner and picks up her basket. "Nice to meet you, Alex."

You watch her ass as she turns to go, and {if Man = True}your cock throbs{elseif Woman = True}your cunt warms and throbs slightly{endif}. You could use some company tonight{if Virgin = True}...and it would be nice not to get spitted on an orc's sword without ever having sex{endif}. Maybe you should see if this friendly delivery girl is interested...?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)