More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sabbathlock sabbathlock

Go to Bianca's home

Your father

While you're heading to Bianca's home, you hear a loud whistle. As you look towards the origin of it, you notice an old man sitting on the ground, against a wall. It was Henry, a man known for spending the days on the streets and local taverns drinking, getting in brawls, and fucking dirty, cheap whores. Henry was your step-father.

Henry: Hoi, brat! You come here at the right time. Since you have nothing useful to do, why don't you go to the tavern and bring daddy a couple bottles of mead.

He already reeked of this early in the day.

Eric: What? You know that today is my great day, I have been preparing for the Guild for years. Can't you go by yourself?

Henry: *Hic* Are you fucking defying me, little shit? Defying your own father? Go to the tavern before I beat your useless ass.

You hated Henry. And nothing disgusted you more than people calling him your father. Your only dad was long dead. But still, you felt intimidated by this impostor. He established himself as the man of your house since your mom started dating him.

You decide to...

Go to Bianca's home

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)