More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by howdyjeans howdyjeans

Who is controlling her pussy?

Your father (, daddy's girl, 2nd person)

You awake and stretch, eager to meet the sunlight streaming through the open window. It feels so good! You can just feel this is going to be a great day! Though you do feel a little twinge in your pussy as you stretch. Fuck, you must have gone just a little too hard jilling off yesterday. But damn, isn't Tony fucking hot? Thoughts of seeing him in class flash through your mind, that cute face and tousled hair. Maybe he'll ask you out this weekend? Mm, the thought makes you wet as heat spreads through your pussy, though the soreness brings you back to the present. Right, yes, getting up. You can fantasize later.

Just a few minutes later, as you were just about to roll out of bed, your father's voice comes down the hallway.

"Katherine! Breakfast is ready!"

You start at the sound. It was normal for your father to call you for breakfast, but, why did your pussy just vibrate? Mm, fuck, it felt good! Like someone just touched your clit with a vibrator! But, deeper somehow, a lovely soft rumble in-

"Katherine? Breakfast!"

Mm, fuck! Damn, that feels good. What's happening? You come back to yourself long enough to yell an 'Okay, dad!' and your father, evidently satisfied, doesn't respond. And your pussy stays still. Damn, that was weird. You feel the urge to touch your naked pussy, shuddering a little at your own touch, and you find that yeah, you're definitely wet! Pretty wet, at that, you can see it dripping off your fingers when you inspect them. That was... really weird. Guess it went away, though? You cautiously got up. Probably just a blood vessel thing. Bodies are weird.

You finally get up and check your closet. You have a nice range of outfits, your school didn't have a dress code so you're able to wear a lot of different outfits to class. And of course there are always outfits for after class! You're perusing your options when you feel the vibration again. Though now it's lower, and mostly just feels like a pleasant buzz in your crotch? It seemed to come and go a bit randomly, though. Fucking blood vessels! Though… it seems like it gets stronger when you're looking at the more risque of your outfits? Your 'normal' school outfit doesn't get much, but the one with the short skirt that you've worn when you want to catch some attention? That really gets your pussy going. Oh, and that short black dress you like wearing to the non-alcoholic club you and the other seniors like to frequent on the weekends? The one you hope Tony will catch you in? Ooh boy, that gets you going. But you can't quite pull that off at school, and definitely not with your pussy leaking all over, so you decide to go with the short but class-reasonable skirt and a halter top that shows off your belly. Mm, that make your pussy vibrate nice and low, and the thought of Tony seeing you in this makes a flush rise up your cheeks.

But when you go to the underwear drawer the tingle went away! Boo, you're really starting to enjoy the feeling. And your wet pussy obviously did, too. And if you back away, it returns! You laugh to yourself, and then, feeling silly, say out loud "well, I guess my pussy wants me to go to school without panties on!"

The strength of the vibrations take you completely by surprise. It was like someone just hooked your clit up directly to a hitachi wand! You go weak in the knees and fall down as a totally unexpected orgasm washed over you. Your father must have heard the crash, because within moments he's pounding on her door.

"Katherine! Are you okay? Katherine!"

Though you're mostly coming down from the orgasm, every time your father speaks a new little shock goes through your pussy. What was going on!? You respond as best as you can, embarrassed to be caught pantiless on the ground with pussy juice dripping onto the floor!

"Uh, um, sorry dad! I just, uh, slipped! I'm okay!"

There was a pause, as if he was considering if this sounded plausible. Hearing your voice apparently took some of the urgency out of him.

"Are you sure, Katherine? That sounded hard."

You suppress a moan as well as you can as his voice stimulates you again. Seriously, what is going on? You have to get a grip.

"Uh, yeah, sorry to worry you, dad! I'll be down really soon."

Another, longer pause this time. But he eventually seems to accept this.

"Okay, honey. Just… don't take too long."

You stifle a last moan as his words come through, and you sigh in relief as you hear him walk away. You quickly put on some panties, relief now flooding you as the vibrations cease. You're hopeful that this will stifle some of the feelings you've been having and you head down to breakfast.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)