More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GyldenGlor GyldenGlor

What do you do?

Your eyes wander

Your eyes wander a bit to your crotch. You can't help but smirk a bit in unearned, yet warranted, confidence as your turn to the side. Your rear is definitely more shapely than that of the average man, but it would never be mistaken for a woman's. While it may seem a bit odd to some for a man to have a butt that could be seen as attractive, you're definitely proud of it.

However, what you're really proud of is on the other side. Even when flaccid, you can spy the bulge your member makes in your pants - although, when fully flaccid, that bulge is mostly caused by your testicles. In reality, you are very much a grower - and you're incredibly proud of the size difference. When you're soft, it's about a half an inch long, and maybe two inches in girth. When you're hard, it's nearly seven inches long, with five inches of girth. While it may not rival the size of, say, an Orc, you're definitely on the larger side of the average for humans.

As for your testicles, each one is about the size of a golf ball, if not a bit bigger. As such, even when you're flaccid, they create a sizeable bulge in your pants.

You feel a bit strange checking yourself out, but you have to admit that you look great in these pants. Not only do they hug your butt really well, they also accentuate the bulge of your testes. When you're erect, they really accentuate your bulge.

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)