More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by johnhoftb johnhoftb

Who shows up to rent?

Your childhood friend.

Seeing a small beat up two-tone car pull up the drive, you brace yourself for the worse. You knew with the amount for rent you were asking, you would probably get people who couldn't afford the standard housing in town, and didn't want to see all your hard work go to waste. The car stops and you watch the person climb out of their vehicle and who steps out shocks you.

Her orange hair shines in the sun. She is tall, easily about a couple of heads taller than the car itself. She is wearing a pair of blue jeans and normal blue shirt. Her body is sexy with a slight curve, not too much, but not too little, with an incredible ass she accidentally shows off to you as she rummages through her middle compartment. It's when she turns around that you get an even bigger shock.

“Ash?” you recognize her face instantly despite the years the two of you haven't seen each other.

Ashley Richardson was your next door neighbor since you were three, the two of you were the same age as each other, and went to all of the same classes. Nearly inseparable, Ash's family had to move out of your hometown when you were eleven and you had greatly missed her since then.

You burst out of the front door, your appearance causing her to stare in shock, “John,” you hear her breath out. You quickly take initiative and bound off the the front porch and take her into your arms. She hesitant for a moment, but relaxes, letting her head rest on your shoulder, mashing her medium sized breasts against your chest, which you ignore for now.

“I missed you,” you say after a moment.

“I did too.”

You let go of her and start to usher her in, “Come in, come on inside!”

The two of move to the inside of the house where you attempt to reconnect, but Ash cuts you off, “Look John, I know there is a lot to catch up on, but I need to head into work in an hour and I need a place to stay.”

“Hold on, why didn't you try to find me if you worked in town?”

“Trust me, this town is big, and I didn't even know you lived here now. For all I knew, you were back in our hometown, or somewhere across the country. Besides, I work and used to live across town.”

“Used to live?”

She sighs, “Yeah, my fucking roommate (you are slightly shocked at her cursing, but you ignore the shock) decided to bail on me. I couldn't pay the rent and my former landlord threatened to evict me. After I told him what had happened, he was nice enough to give me a month no charge before he did so. This week was the last week I had of the free month, and I had no more days off this week. When I saw your ad, I knew I needed to jump on it before I went into work today.”

“Cool,” you smile, it was going to be nice having an old friend as a tenant, “Alright, I've got all the paperwork right here.”

It only takes about ten minutes for her to sign the paper work and come to an agreement about the rent. You aren't that surprised when she revealed she had brought a good portion of her stuff, some of the smaller things, like clothes, her laptop, bedding and food, in her car. You help her quickly move all of the things in her car to her room, and she gives you one more hug.

“Thank you, John.”

“You're welcome, Ash.”

“Alright, I've got to head to work,” she grabs her purse and moves back to the door, “I'll see you later tonight!”

“I'll be there!” you wave back as she enters her car and pulls out of the drive quickly.

You wonder what other nice surprises your next tenant brings with them, as you watch the next vehicle pull in.

Who is the next person to pull up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)