More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thucydides thucydides

What do you look like?

Your bitchy neighbour

You jet from your bed to the nearest mirror.

"Holy shit." You exclaim, raising a hand up to your foreign chest. "I'm... Olivia?"

You give your tit a soft squeeze and let out a breathy sigh.

"What the fuck is going on." You mutter.

You take a minute to study this new reflection: you prod at her face, tug at her hair, run your hands down her hips.

With a brief hesitation, you strip out of her pajamas.

"Fuck. She is gorgeous." You whisper in Olivia's raspy voice. "A huge bitch, obviously."

You pinch her nipples roughly, the slight pain sends a tingle to your groin.

"But hot as fuck." You inspect her naked ass.

You slide Olivia's hand down to her pussy. You're so wet your fingers slide into her vagina with ease. The sensation forces you to moan involuntarily. While you're clearly aching to explore this new body, you have a better idea.

Why explore her body in private? I should show this bitch off the internet.

You may as well get a light dose of if you're going to bate. To add to the show, you grab a random items from her floordrobe to redress yourself.

Olivia's computer is, in a stroke of luck, not password protected. You find your way to Omegle and hit start. Your first partner is a nerdy middle aged lightly stroking his from the outside of his sweat pants. He sees you and types something into his keyboard - possibly a screen capture program.

Perfect.

"Hi!" You wave. "Do you wanna stick your cock inside me?"

The man starts to jerk it with renewed vigor.

"Yeah." He grunts.

"Well I guess you can't do that while I'm wearing all these clothes..."

You toss your shirt off and slide off your bra, revealing your glorious tits.

"What would you do to me?" You whisper in your stolen voice.

He mutters something incoherently sexual. You don't care. You're too busy liberating your new pussy.

"Yeah, take your big cock and shove it in me. Like this!" You slide three fingers into your soppy wet cunt.

He says something else, but again, you're too focused on Olivia's body. The thought of Olivia's prissy snatch on pornhub or xvideos is getting you uncontrollably horny.

"Would you cum in me?" You squeak out in between pants.

Before he can reply he cums on his keyboard. You laugh, lick the pussy juice off your fingers, and click next. It's going to be a good day.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)