More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SpacialGeorgie SpacialGeorgie

What do you dream about?

Your beautiful wife, Alexia

You stand on the prow of your ship with your men manning the rail, as you return from war dressed in your officer's garb. You strike a regal pose. People watch from the shoreline as your ship sails into port with dozens of others, many built during the war and so never before sailed in the harbor they call home. Your ship, however, made it all the ten years of the war, just as you had, though you come back now at a much higher rank than when you left as a boy of fifteen. You recall the man who led this ship when you first joined. A man named Theapiedes. You recall how he told you stories of war and trained you to fight like a marine along the voyage to Troy. You recall how he took an arrow to the face moments after landing on the beach.

You appear proud, but as you stand in your regal pose you feel a horrible knot grip your stomach. You have been away for so long, and do not know what you come back to. You love a girl called Alexia, who you married right before you set sail that first time, leaving her lying in your bed at dawn, exhausted and with a load of your hot cum dripping from her sex. You remember her youthful form, soft with small breasts and perky, pink nipples. Her beautiful hazel eyes and lightly tanned skin.

Thinking about her beauty makes you stiff under your armor, as you have been stiff constantly for the last few days thinking about coming home and claiming your wife as your own once again. The knot in your stomach wonders if she's still even here.

The ship glides up against the dock and hits the helm perfectly, a testament to your disciplined crew who leap off the ship and immediately tie it down as you take a moment to stand above the crowd, who cheer at your arrival and the arrival of the other ships. You let your eyes drift slowly over the crowd. You see many many Athenians come to celebrate. Some men, but most women with children cheering and screaming for their husbands and fathers. You see standing under an awning toward the back of the crowd, Alexia. There she is. She looks older, as you are sure you must, but while you are scarred and rugged, she has maintained a beauty only accentuated by the tone of her arms and body from years of working on her father's olive orchard. She sees you and smiles, recognizing you even under your captain's helmet and armor, along with beard trimmed tightly to your face which was but a whisper when you left. Even after all of these years, she sees you. And you see her. She reaches her arm around a small boy as she brings him in front of her for you to see. He looks to be around nine, maybe ten years old and the spitting image of the face you saw reflected in the water as you bathed in your youth.

You try to maintain your composure as you disembark and lead your men down the crowded dock and through the mass of people lined up who part in your wake. Women and children cry around you. Either with joy when they see their man after so long or sorrow when they realize he did not make it home. Many men did not make it. But, you try not to dwell on that as you march your men toward your Alexia. You can't contain yourself as the distance closes. You stride forward and take both of them in your arms. The three of you giggle and you plant a deep and passionate kiss on the lips of your wife.


You nearly tear the tunic from her body as you stumble into your bedchamber attached at the hips with Alexia, grinding into one another over your clothes. She's even more beautiful up close. Her lovely cheekbones have grown to become even more sharp and lovely. Lips planted against hers, you open your eyes for a moment. This close you see a little scar on her nose. She's so human and real before you that you nearly melt in the heat coming from between your bodies. You kiss her again passionately before she pulls away and releases a hoarse whisper into your ear.

"Since I received word of the fleet's return I've had to replace my wooden carving of your cock twice."

Your cock, already hard enough it hurts, swells and twitches under your armor at her teasing words. She steps back and strips from her tunic to reveal nothing underneath. She falls back onto the bed and spreads her legs, pulling her knees closer to her perky breasts that don't appear to have aged a day, showing you her sopping wet and neatly trimmed pussy, letting out a burst of her scent that fills your nostrils and makes precum leak from the tip of your cock, threatening to burst from your trousers. You can barely think as you unslip the knot and let your trousers fall, releasing your beastly tool.

Alexia looks at it with an expressive mix of awe and terror. She reaches behind her, under her pillow to pull out a wooden dildo that bends slightly upward in the same way your cock does, minus the beefy veins that are only exacerbated by the waiting. It looks freshly made, and as she brings herself forward towards your cock and holds up the dildo as a comparison, you notice that it is quite smaller than your cock is now. Only now have you realized how much it has grown since you've become a man.

"I think I will have to wet it first before trying to put it in," she says with a wry smile. She reaches down with her hand to slick her fingers with her own juices and lathers them onto the shaft of your cock as she takes the exposed head in her mouth. She can barely fit it in past the perineum, and even that is a struggle. It seemed so much smaller in your own, large and meaty hands as you touched yourself on certain nights. You can feel her tongue rotating around inside her mouth as she continues to lather her grool onto your cock, taking turns burying each hand into her pussy for more, letting out a series of muffled moans. You haven't touched yourself the entire voyage, and your balls are nearly the size of two small eggs. You can barely hold your cum in any longer, and in your attempt to pull from her grasp, your cock pops from your mouth and slips through her hands like one last pump and you cum ropes of thick, white spunk all over her face and breasts with one, two, three, then four ropes. She giggles. You laugh in return, still in the fog of your incredible orgasm, your toes curling even as you stand, your knees shaking and threatening to buckle.

"I think that was just what we needed," Alexia says as she wipes some of your cum from her face and puts it in her mouth, then does the same with the other hand and plunges those fingers into her pussy. She takes two more sets of covered fingers to your cock and pumps it a few times with each hand barely able to surround your girth, lubing it up with your cum. After an orgasm, you feel lightheaded but no less hard. Your wife pulls you by the cock onto the bed and you crawl toward her as she crawls back and within a moment you are inside her.

She is burning hot and so wet. Even with the mix of saliva, juices, and cum, she is still so very tight. She had no way to prepare for what was coming back to her, but she takes it like a champ as you thrust in and out of her like a mad dog, dropping your hips to fuck her upward to hit that special spot you remember by her pubic bone, and she moans with every thrust.

"I'm going to cum," you say, gritting your teeth, straining with pleasure.

"Yes Malexos. Yes, cum inside of me. Give me another son," she returns as she smiles a wide and happy grin. She takes more of the cum from her bosom and uses it to rub her clit as you continue to fuck in and out of her. She lets out a long scream of pleasure. She feels like she's tightening and spasming as you fuck her and fuck her. You can feel it. You thrust into her and release. She bucks and cums around your cock as you spurt inside of her. You do not know how much you come because you cannot count. Your mind has completely vanished. You laugh and lay atop her as she gently kisses your neck.

"Ready to go again?" she asks.


Suddenly, you hear a loud crack and are woken from your dream by the sound of incredible thunder and the creaking and cracking of wood.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)