More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by newworlds newworlds

Will your date go to plan?

Your awkward attempt at seduction pays off

You're counting down the minutes on your phone until the hour Shawn is due to arrive. Going over to the mirror you brush through your blonde locks again, checking your appearance meticulously. Your make-up is a little heavier than usual but still very natural looking. Now it's a few minutes past. You start getting anxious. Should you try calling him? No, that would look too . What if he doesn't turn up? Your heart leaps when you suddenly hear the doorbell. You race downstairs almost tripping over yourself in your excitement.

As you open the door you throw yourself against him in a hug of greeting, keeping your arms wrapped around him for much longer than mere politeness would call for. You nuzzle your face against his chest. He's a whole foot taller than you, towering over your petite frame. Even standing on tiptoes you couldn't meet his lips.

"My parents are out tonight. We have the place all to ourselves... no-one to disturb us..." you smile suggestively with a shy giggle, playing with a lock of your blonde hair. Gently you take hold of his muscular arm as you lead him into your spacious living room.

"Nice place" he muses as he looks around him, clearly impressed. With the money your dad earns it's definitely one of the grandest in the area. As you both sit down on the sofa you move right up next to him, your body touching his. You gaze at him in silence for a moment as you prepare to make your move, biting your lip.

"I, uhh..." You've been over this moment countless times in your head before, but now your shyness has gotten the better of you and you're stuck for words. "I've really enjoyed our, um, study dates. A lot. And I feel like we really, umm, really have a... a connection..." Your cheeks are burning bright red now as you place your hand on his thigh. "And I was thinking maybe, um, maybe we could have something... something more?" Your blue eyes meet his gaze as your heart pounds in your chest, your hand beginning to stroke gently up and down his inner thigh. He chuckles, seemingly surprised by your sudden boldness, and for a moment you fear you've screwed this all up...

"I got something more for you here..." he smirks, his large hand resting on top of your own and moving it to his crotch. You let out a giggle, a mixture of relief and delight, as you feel the bulge of his cock under the fabric. It seems huge, radiating warmth against your fingertips. You begin rubbing your hand up and down the contours of the bulge, tracing it lightly with your fingernails before pressing gently with your palm.

"You know, I've had a crush on you all year..." you smile happily as you start stroking his chest through his t-shirt with your other hand, moving your face closer to his. Your soft lips now touching his own, parting slightly to let his tongue slip inside, meeting it with you own, swirling together in hot lust as you kiss passionately, his hands around your shoulders. You feel his bulge growing bigger, harder. You wrap your fingers around its swelling length as you jerk it through his pants, squeezing it with a little more pressure now. Still his bulge keeps growing and you wonder how much bigger it can get. You keep kissing, stroking, relishing this moment before eventually he pulls back to talk.

"Take my cock out" he urges you, and without hesitation you pull aside the fabric confining his erection, letting the veiny pillar of dark flesh spring free as you watch with wide eyes. You just can't believe the size of it. It's thicker than your forearm. You touch the now bare skin with your hand, your fingers not even able to wrap all the way around its girth as you continue stroking with both hands around the shaft now. Even with two more hands you probably couldn't cover the whole length. You love seeing huge cocks in porn but you never imagined you'd be confronted with anything like that size in real life. But up close Shawn's cock seems even bigger than anything you've seen on a screen. You can't take your eyes off it and your mouth is watering just looking at it.

"God, your cock is... perfect..." you giggle blissfully. You can hardly believe how perfectly this is going, better than you dreamed. You don't know how this is going to fit inside you, though. You'll have to take it slow. A clear, sticky fluid starts leaking from the slit of his cock as your thumb rubs over it. You think that means he's enjoying this a lot.

Leaning down, you stick your tongue out and lick the swollen head of his cock, lapping up and tasting the salty fluid as your tongue flicks over it. He lets out a deep grunt of pleasure as you continue circling the fat head of his cock with your tongue, before you wrap your lips around it, taking the tip into your mouth as you continue stroking the shaft. The musky taste fills your mouth, making the heat between your thighs burn even more intensely. You have to stretch your lips almost as wide as they can go just to take the head in your mouth.

You've never done this before but you try to copy what you've seen in porn, hoping you're doing this right. You don't want to disappoint him. A few lines of your saliva start to roll down his shaft, sucking and slurping noises filling the room as you suck on the head. With your face in his lap and ass now in the air you feel a large hand sliding under your skirt, grabbing a handful and giving your ass a firm squeeze making you let out a muffled moan around his cock.

You're so absorbed in this moment that you don't even hear the sound of a key turning in the door until it's too late...

Oh no!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)