More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nightflight406 Nightflight406

Who has it and how does it manifest?

Your Younger Sister taking a pendant from you

(Anyone is free to add their own choices. They are open.)

You look at the pendant sitting on your desk, you found it on the side of the road on the way back from Football practice. You were about to put it on, when your sister, Emma, barged into your room.

"Sup, Nerd?" She said walking up to you. You glared at her.

"This is my room," you tell her, "You're not allowed in here."

"Whatever," she says, rolling her eyes, "Hey, what you got there?" She snatches the pendant off your desk, before you can grab it, and quickly puts it on. Her head jerks back as if she was startled by something, before looking back at you smirking.

"Hey! Give that back!" You tell your older sister, standing up.

"No," she says, daring you to try and take it from her. You stood there glaring at her, before realizing, you couldn't remember what you were so mad about.

"Whatever," you grumble, before sitting back on your chair, aligning your asshole with the large black dildo attached to it. Sitting down, you took the whole thing in your ass. Emma grinned.

"That's what I thought." She sauntered out of your room. Grumbling, you bounced on the dildo for a few minutes, before hearing someone yell at you from downstairs.

Who Was Yelling at You?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)