More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by reader230 reader230

Who is it?

Your Sister Alexa

You look over and see your sister picking up the goblet you tossed before saying, “My god John what’s wrong... I could hear you shouting from across the castle.”

You look up surprised and reply, "What the hell are you doing here? How did you get past the guards?"

"Don't worry about that dear brother..." She replies, glancing over at the seal on the scroll on your desk she rolls her eyes and continues, “Figures… what foul news has the servant of Satan we call our Uncle delivered you now?”

Every time you see your sister Alexa you are reminded why she is known as the most beautiful woman throughout the land. Standing at 5’ 8”, she is absolutely stunning, with blue eyes and fiery red hair that frames her face perfectly. She has a perfectly shaped body through her various physical activities and her amazingly supple breasts clearly stands out in the black corset she is wearing. She smiles knowingly as your eyes meet, noticing your wandering gaze across her body.

"What's the matter John... I have something on my clothes?" Alexa giggles as you blush.

You quickly change the subject, you stand up and face the window and blurt out, “I am to give up my army to Silva and remain here... without any contact to the outside world... until I assume I have some unfortunate accident....”

“That bastard... all they care about is power, not the welfare of our realm. Silva will turn our Armies to a peasant rabble...” Your sister replies with a scowl as she pours wine into your goblet.

Sipping from the goblet, she continues, “But it gets worse you know… the messenger delivered me a scroll of my own.

Looking over your shoulder you stare into her eyes and fume, "What news do they bring you?"

Looking away with disgust she gulps down more of the wine and replies angrily, "A carriage will come tomorrow to bring me to the capital... where I am to marry our cousin Silva...”

Filled with rage you turn and shout, “That conniving little cunt! Not only is our uncle going to take my Army and my crown from me but you as well! Once you two are wed his son’s succession will be assured! All that’s left in his little scheme is to eliminate me!”

“You are right John... it pains me to say this but.... Ivette wrote me as well. She overheard our uncle say that my wedding with Silva will be followed by your funeral…” Setting down her cup she she steps towards you and puts her hand on your arm, "She is scared for her life too brother... all of us are scared..." She hugs you as you turn to face her, burying her head into your chest as she sobs, “I can’t bear the thought... you are all that I have left! First father’s .... then mother abandoning us… I can’t lose you too!”

You hold her close, running your hand through her hair you console her. “Don’t worry Alexa... I won’t go down without a fight and I doubt our uncle can find an assassin worth the task.”

Smiling she replies, “From what I have heard about you I don’t doubt it... Ivette overheard him say the name Endo or Enzo? Mean anything to you.”

Your heart sinks at the name.... Enzo of Sicily... one of the most mysterious and deadly assassins in the world and the only man who has ever come close to killing you. He had sneaked into your tent late at night following your father's . If it wasn’t for your father's trusted friend and best knight Lord Richard, hearing your struggle and coming to the rescue, you would have never been able to fight him off. It was only after you cut off his left hand that he gave up the attempt and disappeared into the night. You never knew who hired him until now... the cunt.... Considering how you parted him from his hand he will probably kill you pro bono now.

Looking your sister in the eye you reply, “I know the name.... which means we have to think of something quick. But I am at a loss... Silva has every right to marry you since his father is the king now.”

After a long pause, your sister grows red with embarrassment as she replies, “I know what we can do… but I just don’t know if I can say it....”

“Well goddamn Alexa if you got a plan let hear it.... I don’t see any options here.”

Breaking your embrace, she steps back and downs the rest of her wine, her hand shaking as she pours another glass. Looking up at your with a mixture of embarrassment and nervousness she stutters, “I have a plan that can work Henry… but I don’t want you to freak out or interrupt me if you don’t agree.... You have to promise me....”

“Come on Alexa I….”

“Promise me!” Alexa shouts out, pointing her finger at you from the cup in her hand.

Holding your arms up you reply “Alright! Alright! I promise! Now let’s hear it...”

What's her plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)