More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by awesomeness98778 awesomeness98778

What's next?

Your Pokémon Adventure Begins

Note: This chapter contains a human having sex with a Gardevoir. If you're not into this then I suggest you don't read. For all of those who voted for me to write this Pokémon storyline, I hope you enjoy it.


"Hello. Welcome to the world of Pokémon! My name is Professor Pines. This world is inhabited by creatures called Pokémon. For some people, Pokémon are pets. Others use them for fights. Myself, I study Pokémon as a profession."

"Uhh... Professor? I'm over here. Who are you talking to?" You ask. You are utterly confused and worried seeing Professor Pines talking to the wall.

Professor Pines turns around to discover that you've been standing behind him. "Oh! There you are, Red. I'm sorry. I don't know why I thought that wall was you."

"My name is not Red, Professor. I'm-"

You're interrupted by Professor Pines as he continues talking. "So now that you're 18, you're finally old enough to become a Pokémon Trainer. I'm sure you've been looking forward to this day."

"Yes, I have," you reply. "It sucks that they changed the age for people to become Pokémon Trainers from 10 to 18 the same year I turned 10. But I'm sure waiting these extra eight years was worth it. I'm ready to receive my starter Pokémon."

"Great. Have you already decided on which Pokémon you want?"

"I have, Professor. I would like to have Eevee as my starter Pokémon."

"Good choice." Professor Pines puts his hand inside the right pocket of his lab coat. "Whoops! Wrong pocket." He searches inside the left pocket, only to discover it's empty. "That's strange. Where are?... Oh, yes! Now I remember. Forgive me, Red. I left all the starter Pokémon in the other room. If you could wait a minute, I'll be right back with your Eevee and everything else you'll need to begin your Pokémon journey."

You try to tell Professor Pines that your name isn't Red. But he quickly leaves the room before you can say a word. While you're alone, you briefly look around the Professor's lab. Does Professor Pines work here every day by himself? I don't remember anyone ever telling me he has an assistant. He must get lonely at times. Perhaps that's why Professor Pines was talking to the wall. He wants someone to talk to while working.

As soon as you finish that last thought, Professor Pines returns. He smiles as he hands you a Pokéball. "Here you go, Red, your first Pokémon. Remember to treat Eevee with lots of love and care. Treat all the Pokémon you catch with love and care. But to catch Pokémon, you're going to need these."

Reaching into his pocket again, Professor Pines pulls out a few Pokéballs and hands them to you. After you put the Pokéballs in your backpack, you begin to say, "Thank you, Professor. Before I go, I want to ask, do you-"

"Oh, yes! I almost forgot. Here's your Pokédex. This handy device can provide information about all the Pokémon you see and catch. Please be careful not to lose or break this. It's expensive to replace a Pokédex."

After you grab the Pokédex and put it in your pocket, you again begin to say, "Thank you, Professor. But I really want to-"

"I know," Professor Pines says, interrupting you again. "You want to begin your Pokémon journey. Go right ahead, Red. I've given you everything you need. If you happen to come back to town one day, if you get a chance, feel free to visit me at my lab. But right now, I'm currently busy researching something new about Pokémon. So, now is not a good time to chat. But I wish you luck. Have a great adventure, Red."

Before you can say anything, Professor Pines practically pushes you out of his lab and closes the door behind you. Well, I didn't think this was how the start of my Pokémon journey would go. But hey. I can finally leave this boring town!

You're so excited to leave your hometown that you don't think about releasing your new Eevee from its Pokéball to meet him. You rush to your house and say goodbye to your mom before heading toward the town's main entrance and exit.

For years, you have stood near the edge of town looking out to the wooded area that is Route 1. You were never allowed to take one foot into the route. But the day has finally arrived when you're free to leave home. Despite having never traveled through Route 1 before, you know that it's only a short two-hour walk until you reach the next town. All you have to do is go straight. Getting lost shouldn't be an issue. There are signs telling you where to go.

After walking for about 20 minutes, you stop when you hear footsteps that aren't yours. Turning toward where the sound is coming from, you become excited when you see it's a wild Pokémon. Oh, sweet! A Gardevoir!

You hide behind a tree as the wild Gardevoir casually walks toward you. I don't think it saw me or knows I'm here. I can't believe it. My first wild Pokémon encounter is a Gardevoir. I hope I can catch it.

Due to being an inexperienced Pokémon Trainer, you don't think about battling the wild Gardevoir with your Eevee to weaken it and make it easier to catch. Instead, you reach into your backpack and grab a Pokéball. Please, lord Arceus. Please let me capture this Gardevoir.

You become nervous as the sound of Gardevoir's footsteps becomes louder. It's very close to you now. You take a deep breath and step out from behind the tree. You quickly aim and throw the Pokéball at your intended target. When you see the Pokéball hit Gardevoir on its head, you cheer a bit.

"Gar-" is all the wild Gardevoir says before the Pokéball opens and is absorbed inside.

You can feel your heart beating hard in your chest as you watch the Pokéball shake once, twice, and a third time. Please stay in the ball! Please stay in the ball! You think to yourself. When the Pokéball stops shaking and lets out a sound indicating that it captured the Pokémon, you jump with excitement. I did it! I caught myself a Gardevoir!

Your celebration is cut short by a beeping sound coming from your pocket. It's your Pokédex. You take the device out of your pocket and open it up.

Gardevior. The Embrace Pokémon. Gardevior is a psychic and fairy type. It has the power to predict the future. To protect its Trainer, Gardevoir will expend all its psychic power to create a small black hole.

A black hole? But wouldn't creating a black hole kill everyone? I mean, I guess not. Someone had to be alive to witness this in order to know about it. You nearly drop your Pokédex as it suddenly makes another beeping sound. It's registering new information on the Pokémon you caught.

Slutty Gardevior. The Loyal Pokémon. Slutty Gardevior is a great sex partner for all Trainers who are lucky to own one. Slutty Gardevoir will only be loyal to the first Trainer that cums inside her pussy. The strong bond Slutty Gardevoir has with its Master is so powerful that she's willing to risk her own life to protect her Master.

What is this? Slutty Gardevior? Sex partner? Did Professor Pines give me a defective Pokédex? While walking toward the Pokéball that contains your Gardevior, you put your Pokédex away in your pocket. You've already decided that you're going to head back to the Professor's lab to talk to him about your Pokédex. But first, you want to check out your new Pokémon. You throw the Pokéball and watch as Gardevior is released. However, what comes out of the Pokéball is not what you expected to see.

"So you're the handsome Trainer who captured me. Hello, Master. I promise I'll do everything in my power to satisfy your sexual urges and keep you happy. But first, you still need to claim me as your property."

You are speechless as you watch Gardevior lay on the ground and spread her legs, revealing her dripping wet pussy.

"What are you waiting for, Master? Come here and start claiming me as your property. I know your massive cock is getting hard thinking about fucking me."

Gardevoir is right about your cock being hard. But what you find strange is Gardevoir hasn't moved her lips to speak to you. The voice you're hearing is seemingly coming from inside your head. There are many questions you want answers to. But you decide to ask them later.

You quickly scan your surroundings to see if anyone is around. Happy to see that nobody is around, you start unbuttoning your pants. With your hard cock now free, you position the tip of your cock near the entrance of Gardevoir's pussy. You're about to slide it in, but stop at the last second and think. "Are you really okay with me fucking you, Gardevoir?"

"Of course, Master. I am your sex toy. My purpose is to satisfy that big, hard cock of yours with my sexy body. And I would be honored to take your virginity, Master."

"Wait? How do you know I'm a virgin?"

"I read your mind, Master. I know everything about you. And I know you're the perfect Trainer for me to submit myself entirely to and serve for the rest of my life. Please, Master. Please start fucking me and claim me as your sex toy. I desperately want to know what that massive cock of yours feels like inside me."

With Gardevoir's consent, you start sliding your cock inside her. Her pussy is extremely tight. But due to her wetness, you don't have much trouble sliding yourself entirely inside her.

"Yes! Now start thrusting your cock inside me, Master. Fuck my pussy to your heart's content."

"Oh, I plan to," is all you say as you start thrusting inside Gardevoir. Your sex toy starts moaning loudly from the pleasure you're making her feel.

Today is definitely the best day of your life. First, you received your starter Pokémon and became a Pokémon Trainer, and now you're losing your virginity. You never thought that you would lose your virginity to a Pokémon. Most people would probably say that having sex with a Pokémon is wrong. But you don't care what others might say or think. Your Gardevoir asked you to fuck her. And there was no way you were going to say no to a sexy creature.

"I don't know how your appearance from a regular Gardevoir changed to this. But I like your new look. Your body is so sexy. And these new tits of yours are massive."

"You can go ahead and play with my titties, Master! Play with them as much as you want! My titties are for your use only!"

As you reach your hands out to grab Gardevoir's breasts, you thrust your cock at a faster pace. Her pussy becomes tighter around your cock as she cums from having her breasts squeezed. It seems your Gardevoir really loves having her breasts played with.

"Oh, fuck! Yes! Please continue playing with my titties, Master! It feels so good!"

"And fucking your pussy feels amazing. I definitely want to fuck you again. Are you okay with that, Gardevoir?"

"Of course, Master! I'm your sex toy! You can fuck me whenever and wherever you want! You can fuck me every single day if you want to, Master!"

"Are you alright with me cumming inside you?"

"Yes! Please cum inside me, Master! Fill my pussy up completely with your cum! Claim me as your property, Master!"

You don't know if it's possible for a human to impregnate a Pokémon. The thought doesn't even cross your mind as you start cumming inside Gardevoir. But there's no way you're going to pull out when your Gardevoir is encouraging you to continue cumming inside her.

"Please release more cum inside my pussy, Master! Fill me up with every single drop of your warm, hot cum! Please continue squeezing my titties while you cum!"

Doing what Gardevoir asked, you squeeze her breasts again, causing her to cum again. The feeling of Gardevoir's pussy squeezing very tightly around your cock as she cums contributes to you releasing more cum. You feel like she's milking your cock for every single drop of your warm, white liquid with her pussy.

By the time you and Gardevoir are finished cumming, you are both exhausted. At least for a moment. You suddenly feel so full of energy as your cock quickly becomes hard. You get the feeling that this is somehow Gardevoir's doing as she smiles at you. But you have no way to prove it.

"Thank you so much for claiming me as your property, Master. I promise I'll always do my best to be the perfect sex toy for you and your massive cock. Would you like to fuck me again, Master?"

While you would love to fuck your Gardevoir again right now, you decide to slide your cock out of her. Gardevoir appears to be a little upset by your decision. But she still smiles at you as she feels your cum drip out of her pussy.

"You released a lot of cum inside me, Master. It's a shame you don't want to fuck me again. But I understand your decision. Grab my hand, and I'll teleport us to where you want to go."

At first, you're confused. But then you remember earlier that Gardevoir told you she can read your mind. The moment you grab Gardevoir's hand, you're blinded by a sudden bright light. When you can see again, you find yourself in Professor Pines' lab.

"Where is it?!" You hear Professor Pines shout. When you turn toward the Professor, you see him frantically moving around his messy lab, looking for something. It isn't until he notices you standing in his lab that Professor Pines stops searching for whatever he's looking for. "Red? What are you doing here?"

Before you can answer, Gardevoir protectively puts her arm out in front of you and forces you behind her. "Is this the man you wish to speak to, Master?"

"Yes, Gardevoir. That's Professor Pines. He's alright. He's not going to hurt me."

After Gardevoir steps aside, you notice Professor Pines staring at her as he approaches you slowly and carefully. When he's finally standing before you, he starts to speak. "So that's why I couldn't find those new custom Pokéballs. I gave them to you by mistake. And I see the Pokéball worked perfectly on the Gardevoir you caught."

"The Pokéball I used to catch Gardevoir transformed her into this? Professor, what exactly are you researching about Pokémon? Why do you have Pokéballs that transform Pokémon into this?"

"Well, actually, Red. This new type of research on Pokémon and this newly created Pokéball wasn't my idea. The new Pokémon professors of this generation are into researching weird things about Pokémon. They created this new Pokéball that will sexualize the Pokémon it catches and wish to research how effective certain Pokémon are at being sex partners. But I honestly think this whole thing is just an excuse these young Pokémon professors came up with to get laid since they can't get themselves a real girlfriend. I originally didn't want to participate in this research. But I'm being offered lots of money to do this. I'm sorry to tell you this, Red. But I'm afraid there isn't a way to turn Gardevoir back to its original self."

"That's okay, Professor. I think I actually like Gardevoir like this."

As Professor Pines watches you hug Gardevoir, he gets an idea. "Hey, Red. How would you like to help me study the effects these new Pokéballs have on Pokémon? At my age, I don't have the stamina that you do. I don't know how long it's been since you've caught Gardevoir. But I can see you've alright built a good relationship with her. What have you learned since you caught her?"

"Uhh... Not much. She's protective of me and can communicate telepathically."

"I knew about the telepathy. Your Gardevoir told me mentally that she would throw me into a black hole if I hurt you while I was approaching. I wonder... Gardevoir. Can you speak normally, or can you only communicate through telepathy?"

You and Professor Pines stare at Gardevoir, waiting to see if she does anything. You both become shocked when you see Gardevoir move her mouth to speak. "Yes, I can speak normally. But I prefer to communicate through telepathy."

"This is amazing. Never before have I seen a Pokémon say something other than its name. I heard of a Meowth that can speak. But no one has been able to capture it to do research on."

"Hey, Professor. I just remembered something." You pull your Pokédex out of your pocket and hand it to Professor Pines. "Shortly after I caught Gardevoir, my Pokédex provided me with two pieces of information. The first one is on regular Gardevoir, and the second one is on Slutty Gardevoir."

Professor Pines takes a moment to read what the Pokédex says about Slutty Gardevoir. "Interesting. Perhaps the Pokéball has a different effect on how it changes the Pokémon depending on the Pokémon it catches. The only way to know this is by catching other Pokémon with it. Would you be willing to help me with my research, Red? I know you want to become a Pokémon Trainer. But I would be very grateful if you decide to help me."

"Uhh... I don't know, Professor. Isn't doing this kind of research on Pokémon unethical? Could we get into some serious trouble if others knew we were turning Pokémon into sex toys?"

"Not at all. People marrying and having sex with Pokémon was a common occurrence when I was your age. But people don't do that as much today. However, you don't have to worry about getting in trouble. The higher-ups of the Pokémon Research Committee authorized researching this. If you help me, Red, you'll get paid lots of money."

"How much?"

"From the contract I signed, I'm entitled to get paid 500,000 Poké-Dollars for every different Pokémon I research. I'll split the money evenly between us. So, you'll get 250,000 Poké-Dollars for every Pokémon we do. You'll do all the physical part of the research. I'll document our findings and send the reports to the Pokémon Research Committee. So what do you say, Red? Will you help me?"

Professor Pines reaches his arm toward you, and you happily grab and shake it. "Sure, Professor. I'll help you."

"Excellent. Thank you so much, Red."

"My name is not... Nevermind. So, when can we begin doing our research?"

"We can start right now. The Pokémon Research Committee wants a detailed report on how good of a sex partner the Pokémon are. So, if you don't mind, play with your Gardevoir and tell me how good it felt later. I'll give you two privacy."

After Professor Pines leaves the room, Gardevoir lies on the floor and spreads her legs. "I'm ready to help you with your research, Master. Go ahead and fuck your sex toy however you want."

After unbuttoning your pants, you slowly insert yourself inside Gardevoir and begin studying her pussy with your cock.


A/N: To all the guys who voted for me to write this chapter, I hope you all enjoyed it. If any of you are wondering why I gave Gardevior the ability to speak, I believe I had to as per the rules regarding chapters containing being on this site. Also, I've decided to write this storyline similar to how the Multiverse Strip Club storyline is where you are the male protagonist. You and Professor Pines are most likely going to be the only male characters in this storyline. That is unless I decide to add another male character for some reason. But I don't think I'm going to do that.

I do want to write more for this storyline. I currently have 3 chapter ideas for this storyline where each chapter features you having sex with a different Pokémon. The Pokémon I currently have ideas on writing about are Eevee, Lopunny, and Kangaskhan. So, if you guys like this chapter and want to see more, let me know. Until I see you all again, I hope you have a nice day.

All images were generated on PixAI.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)