More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Does she agree to suck her brother’s cock?

Your POV

You work your cock in and out of your whore of an assistant’s mouth, pounding the cunt’s face nice and hard as you work up a load. The petite 20-something blonde, as usual, whimpers pathetically while you her throat with every inch of your foot-long fuckclub.

“Stop complaining you dumb bitch and stick out your tongue. I’m almost done anyway,” you say roughly as you pick up the pace and start to jackhammer her throat, groaning as you feel her hot tongue extend outward and tickle your balls each time they slap her chin.

You pull her head towards you hard, burying your cock completely into the little slut’s skull and grunt, your legs twitching while you dump your cum directly into her stomach. She can’t handle the load and gags, your cum sputtering out the side of her mouth as she desperately tries to swallow your jizz and breathe at the same time.

You pull back after you finish, making sure to keep the tip of your cock in the bitch’s mouth so that she can suck up the leftovers and clean you up. When you finally pull out completely you grab your deflating shaft and wipe the leftover spit on the cunt’s face.

“Get out,” you say after you finish. Your secretary grabs her clothes and scampers out of your large office but you barely notice as you sit back down to catch up on your email. It’s nearly 7PM and you figure you might as well head out, eager to meet up with some friends at Cum Guzzlers for a beer and a blow.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)