More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Your Masculine Presence Or Your Feminine Curves?

Your Masculine Presence

"Excuse me sir's but are you alright?" The woman asked as she stepped forward, you immediately got lost watching her blue hair blow every so slightly in the wind as well as her deep blue eyes that seemed to almost twinkle.

Kent instinctively reached for his blade, "Ma'am how long have you been in these woods?"

The woman stopped walking and watched Kent's arm as it held his sword, "Sir I would have no reason to attack the military. I've lived in Reness all my life; I hunt in here most of the year then deliver the pelts to town for coin. I've been in the woods for the last two months."

"Then you don't know about the current state of the world do you?" You asked,

"No? What's happened?" She asked with a concerned voice,

Kent finally lets go of his sword, "Reness has fallen, Alto invaded and took it all." Kent said with a sullen voice,

The girl let out a small gasp, "My lord, what do we-I mean what will happen to us?"

Kent let out a sigh, "If it were another kingdom we'd be alright, but Alto is harsh if they find us they'd kill us. As for you miss, let's just say some of these men are below honor." Kent said as he eyed her slim body,

"Sounds about right." A man yelled from behind the three of you with a menacing smile. The three of you turned to see five men, two armed with lances, one armed with an ax, and the final two armed with swords. Kent pulled out his sword, the woman quickly pulled out her bow and notched an arrow. You promptly pulled out...

What Type Of Weaponry do you use?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)